SILVER AND GOLD
1. It is a color that represent gods and spirit
2. It is a special makeup pattern of peking opera.
3. A face paint that has a color white that suggests treachery,
suspiciousness and craftiness. It is common to see the white face
of the powerful villain on stage.
4. The clown or chou in Chinese Opera
5. Purple face stands for uprightness and cool-headedness. While a
reddish purple face indicates a just and noble character.
6. Black face that symbolizes roughness and fierceness. The black
face indicates either a rough and bold character or an impartial
and selfless personality.
7. A green face that tells the audience that the character is not only
impulsive and violent, he also lacks self-restraint.
8. Yellow face that signifies fierceness, ambition
9. Red face that indicates devotion, courage,
bravery, uprightness and loyalty.
10. Peking opera face painting