If you need to:
* Benchmark your employees’ packages and salaries with similar jobs in the market to know where you stand.
* Link your company pay to your employee performance.
* Organize your training efforts and ensure it is business related.
* Identify your talents, assess their development needs and build succession plans.
* Design an incentive/bonus plan to drive your employees performance.
* Develop effective job description, on which you will be able to base other HR processes, i.e. recruitment, performance management …etc.
* Outsource the full range of HR management function.
* Interview only the right candidates by outsourcing your advertising and screening campaigns.
* Save valuable management time to focus on more strategic matters.
* Reduce employee turnover and improve retention.
* Create a learning organization.