Be the first to like this
Jim Washok, co-founder of Richmond-based OTAir and designer of effective mobile campaigns for hundreds of brands nationwide, will share the how-tos and success stories that will illustrate just how easy, fast and inexpensive mobile marketing is for you to take advantage of.
Learn how interactive mobile engagement can give your business:
- The kind of word of mouth every business wants.
- The ability to confirm interest in a product or service immediately.
- A chance to converse with your most loyal customers quickly and intimately.
- An inner circle of supporters ready and willing to take action upon request.
- Foot or site traffic inspired within minutes.
- An edge over your competitors.
- Double-digit increases in your sales and acceptance rates.
On March 10, HRAMA attendees joined us for a look at the future of marketing with interactive mobile engagement.
Jim Washok has an educational background in psychology, sociology, technology management and marketing. He began his career in application development and IT management, then shifted to entrepreneurship. Jim co-founded OTAir mobile marketing solutions in 2005 to provide comprehensive mobile marketing and mobile business communications services to companies in any vertical market throughout the United States and Canada.
OTAir specializes in powering the mobile solutions of many strategic partners as a flexible, privately labeled back end SaaS platform. OTAir clients include Landmark Communications, University Directories, Aspen Marketing Services, Fullhouse Interactive, ICF International, Digitas, Raycom Media stations and more. OTAir also directly services mobile needs for Alienware, Hershey, Miller Brewing Co., Funny Bone & Improv Comedy Clubs, and many colleges and universities.