At Peak Games, one of the most important development practices is Code Review. We believe that, with Code Review we have
* increased the code quality
* decreased the bugs
* encouraged collaboration
* kept the code maintainable
* created common language in the team
In this presentation I try to give some samples and practices about
* How we are doing Code Review.
* What are the findings to be able to make it more effective.
* What are we doing to make “Code Review” as a part of our development culture.