Imidacloprid 30.5% SC
• Super Imida is an insecticide formulation in
• Super Imida is systemic with translaminar activity,
acts by contact and stomach action.
• Readily taken up by the plant and further
distributed acropetally, with good root-systemic
• chloro-nicotinyl insecticide with soil, seed and
• Has instant dispersion when it added to water and does not
allow the spray solution to settle down for a longer period,
thereby no frequent agitation required during the spray.
• It reduces surface runoff and provides uniform coverage over
the foliages with enhanced penetration & stability.
• Super Imida found to be very effective up to 10 - 14 days after
Mode of Action
• Super Imida works by interfering with the transmission
of stimuli in the insect nervous system
• It causes a blockage in a type of neuronal pathway
(nicotinergic) that is more abundant in insects than in
warm-blooded animals (making the chemical
selectively more toxic to insects than warm-blooded
• This blockage leads to the accumulation of
acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter, resulting
in the insect's paralysis, and eventually death.
• The MRL of SUPER IMIDA in Rice & Cotton seed oil has
already been fixed by Central Committee for Food Standards
[CCFS] as 0.05 ppm.
• SUPER IMIDA does not have any adverse effect on the
population of common natural enemies like Coccinella,
Method of Use
• Shake the SUPER IMIDA bottle vigorously for 2 - 5 minutes
to form a homogeneous mixture before dilution.
• Mix the homogeneous mixture formed in water as per
• The prepared mixture should be sprayed within 30-40 minutes
after preparing the mixture.
Crop Name of the Pest Dosage / acre
Cotton Aphids, Jassids & Thrips
Brown Plant Hopper [BPH]
White backed Plant Hopper
Super Imida for Termites Control
Poor germination of setts
circular feeding marks on the leaves
in the standing crop.
Entire shoot dries up and can be pulled
Setts hollow inside and may be filled
Cane collapses if disturbed
Rind filled with mud.
Dose – 0.5 ml/ltr of water