Clodino- Propargyl 15% WP
• Post emergence grass herbicide.
• It should be used 30-35 DAS. At 3-4 leaf
stage of weeds.
• Contain Safetner- Enhance tillering and
increase yield. No sideffect on Wheat growth.
• Effect of the chemical appears within a week
under “Vattar Condition”.
• Phyto-toxic: Low toxicity to spring and
• Dosage: 160 gm/ acre
• Weeds controlled: Gulli Danda, Jangli Javi.
Metsulfuron Methyl 20% WP
• Selective systemic post- emergence
• Controls a wide range of grass weeds
and broad leaved weeds.
• Spray after 25-30 DAS or 10 days after
• Safe for neighbouring broad leaved and
• Weeds controlled: Bathua, Maina, Kaun
• Dosage: 8gm/ acre
Sulfosulfuron 75% WG
• Selective, early post emergence systemic
• Sprayed after 1st
irrigation under “Vattar
• Residues in wheat grain are negligible.
• Weeds controlled: Grassy and broad
leaved weeds like Gulli Danda Bathu,
Senji and Maina.
• Dosage: 13.5 gm/ acre
Atrazine 50% WP
• Selective Systemic pre-post emergence
• Controls Annual grass as well as broad
• Weeds: Swanki, Itsit, Tandla, Badi
dudhi, Bhakhra, Chulai.
• Dosage: 400-800 gm/ acre for Maize and
400-1600 gm/acre for Sugarcane.
Carbendazim 46.27% SC
• Broad Spectrum Systemic Fungicide.
• Used to control externally and
internally fungal disease as well as
soil borne fungi.
• Crops: Wheat, Peas, Potato, Paddy,
Maize, Brinjal, Tomato, Cucurbits,
Onion, Chillies, Cotton, Sugarcane
• Dosage: 250 ml/ acre
Tebuconazole 2% DS
• Systemic Fungicide.
• Dry seed treatment.
• Excellent effectiveness against loose smut
and flag smut of wheat.
• Improves germination and gives better
• Cost effective-Lesser dose
• C:B ratio of 1:20
• Dosage: 1 gm/kg seed
Mancozeb 35% SC
• Contact fungicide.
• Effective against early and late blight of
Potato and Tomatoes.
• Non phytotoxic when used as recommended.
• Dosage: 5-7 ml/ litre water.
• Crops: Wheat, Potato, Chillies, Onion,
Citrus, Cauliflower, Cucurbits, Paddy,
Dimethomorph 50% WP
• Systemic Fungicide
• Effective against Early and late blight
of potato and tomato, downy mildew
in Cucurbits and grapes
• Long duration control
• Dosage 200g Tiger + 600g M-
Sulphur 40% SC
• Contact fungicide with protective and vapour
action, secondarily acaricidal activity
• Have no scorching effect on tender leaves,
berries or fruits.
• Effective against powdery Mildew of Pea,
Wheat, Mango and Grapes @ 1.4-2.5 L/acre
• Control Mites in Cotton @ 1.5-2.0 L/acre
• Gives phytotonic effect, activates growth &
development of the crop
Captan 70% + Hexaconazole 5% WP
• Contact fungicide
• Excellent protection against a wide
range of fungal pathogens ( Fruit Rot,
Late Blight and Early Blight) in Chillies
• Non phytotoxic when used as
• Dosage: 200-400 gm/ acre.
• Other Crops: Citrus, Tomato,