What you get from this Course?
Upon successful completion you will ...
• Create the Business Requirements Document to support Scope and Support for Deliverables
• Use Structured Analysis to decompose deliverables into required Deliverables, Functions, Rules, Resources, Effort, Costs
• Elicit, Capture, and Collect requirements needed to describe and support scope of each deliverable
• Communicate with technical team using object-oriented analysis models
• Communicate with stakeholders using simplified object-oriented analysis models to clarify requirements
• Identify key relationships and activities for tasks and timing based on risks and issues derived from the project Work-breakdown-structure (WBS)
Completion of course goals enables skills an knowledge needed for identifying, assigning, tracking, controlling, and managing activities based on WBS and Workflow Modeling methods.
Skills and knowledge from this course aids capture & development of WBS and Workflow for effective portfolio/program/project delivery meeting scope, effort, risk, budgeting and scheduling requirements for your organization.
To achieve our course goals, the course is delivered using sections, lectures, quizzes, out-of-class exercises, and downloads. Also included with your course is a glossary and further reading references. As each section is presented, the section’s goals will be discussed and related lectures introduced.
During lectures, key concepts will be first presented then demonstrated as appropriate. Students are encouraged to use skills and knowledge discussed and demonstrated outside of class in their own work as much as possible to enhance learning success. During course lectures or outside lectures, students are further encouraged to ask questions or make comments and suggestions using Udemy’s Instructor Messaging service to contact me so I may do related research then get back to the student promptly with results.
Thank You & Best Regards,
Chuck Morrison, MBA, PMP