Help Center - GoPrint - MissingPrinters https://mymarietta.marietta.edu/help/Information%20Technology%20Wik...
Help Center All Sites Advanced Search
MyMa ri e tta > He lp C e nte r > Info rma ti on Te c hno lo g y Wi ki > GoP ri nt - Mi s si ng P ri nte rs
GoPrint - MissingPrinters
Q: What do I do if my printers do not map (are missing)?
A: You will need to add the printer using the following steps:
For Windows Vista --
1. Click Start -> Settings -> Printers
2. Click Add a Network Printer
3. Select (printer name to add)
-- typically named by building/lab example: Library 1st Public Kyocera FS-4000DN on GoPrint?
4. If you don't see the printer in the list, click "printer not in list"
5. In the select printer box type goprint.marietta.localLibraryPublic1stQ1
You can find a list of Campus print queues here
How do I Authenticate to add the printer. Not necessary in labs with domain logins
1. Click Next
2. Enter your username and password if prompted. (email/ldap information)
3. Answer "Yes" to install driver
4. Answer "No" to default printer
5. Click Next
Last modified at 12/2/2009 11:58 AM by Kenneth Nelson
1 of 1 1/8/2010 11:27