Introduction: How power is wielded in America?
American Power structure:
FACTS AND FIGURES….
• Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s
• This Jewish media empire was founded by the late
Samuel Newhouse, an immigrant from Russia. The net
worth of Advance Publications has grown to more than
$8 billion today.
• The largest media conglomerate today is AOL, which
bought out Time Warner for $160 billion in 2000.
Gerald Levin, is the CEO.
• Time Warner's subsidiary HBO is the country's largest pay-TV cable
• Time Warner's publishing division (editor-in-chief Norman
Pearlstine, a Jew) is the largest magazine publisher in the country...
Time, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune.
• The second-largest media corporation today, with 1997 revenues of
$23 billion, is the Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO,
Michael Eisner, is a Jew.
• Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, and Fox 2000, is
the fifth largest mega media corporation in the country, with 1997
revenues of over $11 billion. Peter Chernin, president and CEO of
I get to control moves seen all over the world... what could be more
MEDIA BOSSES: L-R ART SULZBERGER (NY TIMES) MORT ZUCKERMAN
(U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT & NY DAILY NEWS) RECENTLY
DECEASED KATHERINE MEYER GRAHAM (WASHINGTON POST) PETER
KANN (WALL STREET JOURNAL) STEVEN SPIELBERG (HOLLYWOOD
Zionist Media Organizations
• CAMERA - Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in
America - founded in 1982
• Palestinian Media Watch
• Middle East Media Research Institute
• FLAME (Facts and Logic About the Middle East)
• Israeli Internet Fighting Team- the Talkbackers�
• The Israel Project (TIP)
• Mossad- Disinformation Network
pro-Israel Media bias… by Boston Globe Reporter
- AIPAC (the Israeli lobbying organization), and the ADL (Anti-
Defamation League), are the most feared political pressure
groups in Washington DC:
- Also carrying heavy political clout are well funded
- well organized Zionist groups such as JINSA (Jewish
Institute for National Security Affairs), ZOA (Zionist
Organization of America), and AJC (American Jewish
- these groups are capable of unseating Congressmen and
Senators that do not carry out their requests.
• The majority of Congressmen from both political parties receive large
donations from AIPAC. Writing for the Nation Magazine, journalist Michael
AIPAC is widely regarded as the most powerful foreign-policy lobby in
Washington. Its 60,000 members shower millions of dollars on hundreds
of members of Congress on both sides of the aisle. Newspapers like the
New York Times fear the Jewish lobby organizations as well.
Basic role of these organisations:
• 1. Building alliances and coalitions with other marginalized
• 2. Talking or lobbying political leaders on behalf of issues that
impact Jews or other similarly marginalized groups (e.g.
Latinos/as and African Americans)
• 3. Organizing political action on behalf of Israel by publishing
articles and opinion pieces.
• 4. Send journalists, student leaders, opinion formers to
Israel to encourage them to better understand Israeli
• 5. Note anti-Israel biases in global human rights
organizations (such as the United Nations)
• 6. Promote awareness of radical anti-Semitic and anti-
Israeli groups (e.g. Hezbollah)
Jewish control over U.S. media
• Admiral Thomas Moorer, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff under
If the American people understood what a grip those people have got
on our government, they would rise up in arms.
• Nationally syndicated columnist and former presidential candidate Patrick
"The United States Congress is Israeli occupied territory."
• More recently, U.S. Brigadier General James J. David (Ret.), in an article
entitled "A Passionate Attachment to Israel", wrote:
Israel's lobby and its political action committees and the more than
$41 million they've given to Congress and the White House, is it
any wonder Israel is shielded from any shame?
Consequences of Control over the Media
• Media power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every
home in America, and it works its will during nearly every waking
hour. It is the power that shapes and molds the mind of virtually
• The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as
Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.
• By permitting a group to control our news and entertainment
media, we are doing more than merely giving them a decisive
influence on our political system and virtual control of our
• Essentially everything we know -- or think we know -- about events
comes to us via our daily newspaper, weekly news magazine, radio,
• It is not just the heavy-handed suppression of certain news stories
from our newspapers or the blatant propagandizing of history-
distorting TV 'docudramas' that characterizes the opinion-
manipulating techniques of the media masters. They exercise both
subtlety and thoroughness in their management of the news and
the entertainment that they present to us.
• They let us know exactly what our attitudes should be toward
various types of people and behavior by placing those people or that
behavior in the context of a TV drama or situation comedy and
having the other TV characters react to them in the Politically
• Become leaders rather than followers thereby we can set our
• Increase our proximity and coverage-
• Possess financial means to publish, broadcast or otherwise
disseminate the historical, factual data leading to the truth-
• Broadcast our channels in Western countries frequently-