• 1964: Arby’s is founded in Boardman, Ohio
• By Leroy and Forrest Raffel Brothers.
• 1986: Arby’s Foundation formed, establishing Arby’s
• Triarc Companies, Inc. merged with Wendy’s
International, Inc. to form Wendy’s/Arby’s Group, Inc.
Arby’s Company Facts
• CEO: Hala Moddelmog
• Company’s Belief : Every individual has the power to
make a difference.
• Company’s vision : “To provide a mentor for every
child who needs or wants one,”
• 6 values: Dream Big, Work Hard, Get it Done,
Play Fair, Have a Fun, Make a Difference.
• 48 States, more than 3,000 restaurants.
• Regular Roast Beef is the most popular item.
Goal & Challenge
• Throughout SNS, company can interacting with their
customers. Ex) Twitter, Facebook
• Suffering economy
• Unemployment rate increase
Social Media Strategies
-Offering Arby’s own Facebook page which directly
connecting with customers.
-Creating Arby’s Twitter account which offers any
recently news so fast.
-Throughout Google AdWords, company creating
• Currently 149,575 people fans.
• Update new promotions frequently.
• Attribute coupons
• Tool of the social networks which give a reason for
their customers check more often
• Update recently news and promotions
• Create campaign that asks followers to tweet about
• Randomly choose followers, send free coupons.
• Need to connect with Facebook.
• Google AdWords
• Need to make ad, especially when people type of
any Arby’s keywords.
• Not targeting new customers
• Targeting customers who are already interested in.
Metrics of Success
-Tracking the number of request their customers.
-Tracking the number of followers, also using
Twendz and Monitter.
-Using Google Analytics and AdWords Reports.
Timeline & Budget
• - We suggest that the company’s
funds’ 80% will go toward
• - Last 20% funds’ will go toward
Adwords which means that more
focus on interacting with
- Before a week from Christmas,
try to put promotion events on
Facebook and Twitter which
makes more avenues during
- At that same time people who do
not join Facebook or Twitter, they
can watch advertisement through
Adwords and think next
promotion to their customers.