G R R M REDDY Mobile : +91 94902 62655
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Profile :
An enthusiastic, self-motivated professional in the field of
mechanical engineering, team management and practicing
advocate in the area of company mergers and amalgamations
and in depth understanding of wide variety of new renewable
energy technologies / electricity generation equipment specific
to the product design by using artificial intelligence and expert
systems and committed in developing values and enthusiasm
for the organization.
Academic Particulars :
Particulars Subjects Board / University
SSC / 10t h
Board of Secondary
1977 – 1978 73.80
Board of Intermediate
1978 – 1980 72.06
1981 – 1985 70.02
The Tamilnadu Dr.
2003 – 2006 50.00
T.A. PAI Management
1985 – 1987 67.42
2008 – 2010 64.50
JNTU – Ananthapuram,
2011 – 2014 67.00
*state scholarship from 7t h
to 12t h
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY :
• Presently designated as Director with M/s. SPV POWER LTD.,
Chennai and currently working on projects including renewable
Energy Technologies like Big Solar Projects in MW Scale,
Wind Energy in Chitradurga Dist. of Karnataka State, Hydel in
Himachal Pradesh, while working with M/s. Shalivahana Green
Energy Limited, Hyderabad – 500 003, who are pioneers in
Bio-mass Energy Sources, with Foreign Collaborators.
• Mechanical Engineer with around 15 years of qualitative
experience in Project Management, Process Enhancement and
Business Development in Management, Technical, Solar
Energy, in Legal Field.
• Experience in the areas of Document review, Legal Research
and Writing, Drafting, of Pleadings and experience in Writ
Jurisdiction and vetting of documents.
• Practised as an Advocate in Madras High Court, DRT – I,
Madras and in Hyderabad High Court and Criminal Courts and
Supreme Court of India.
• Infra Structure Development, mainly with Marg Constructions
• Rich experience of working with Thermal, Alternate Energy and
Having Good contacts with Environment Ministries,
Development Authorities & Pollution Control Authorities.
• Expertise in logistics and forwarding.
• Proficient in executing operations related to project
consultancy / management, feasibility studies, performance
testing, energy audit, thermographs, predictive maintenance
and value added services. Travelled across the globe in
countries like USA, Germany, Singapore, Indonesia and Dubai
and extensively traveled throughout India and attended various
training programs under UNDP sponsored related to renewable
energy and Power Sector.
• 6 (six) years experience in Teaching and also as guest faculty
in Engineering College and Law Colleges and Management
• Having good and rich experience of Data Analysis and tools
involved, to ascertain the facts from Big Data. Exposure to
large operations related to data.
Project Planning & Management
• Liasing with major industrial and power utilities in East and
North East India ; with the ministries and Nodal agencies of
State Government bodies in these States.
Handling of Business Development / Marketing Operations
• Formulating corporate goals, short term budgets & developing
business plans for achievement of these goals.
• Identifying and developing new streams for long-term revenue
growth and maintaining relationships with customers to
achieve repeat / referral business.
Details of work experience : (list in reverse chronological order).
From – To
Vijay Electricals Limited,
1987 – 1988 1.5
Water Development Society,
1988 – 1989 1.0
Sandvik Asia Limited, Pune. Technical
1989 – 1994 5.0
Sharat Sea Foods Limited,
1994 – 1996 2.0
Marg Securities Limited,
1996 – 2002 6.0
Marg Constructions Limited,
1996 – 2002 6.0
SPV Power Limited,
1998 – 2006 7.5
Photo Energy Systems
2006 – 2007 1.5
Shalivahana Green energy
2007 – 2008 1.5
SPV Power Limited, Chennai
Director 2008 TILL
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
• SPV POWER LIMITED, Chennai as Director.
• Shalivahana Green Energy Limited, Secunderabad as ES TO
• Photo Energy Systems Limited, Hyderabad, as General
Manager Deputy CEO.
• SPV POWER LIMITED, Chennai as CEO & Director.
• Marg Constructions Limited, Chennai as General Manager.
• MARG Securities Limited, Chennai as President.
• Sharat Sea Foods Limited, Chennai as General Manager.
• Sandvik Asia Limited, Pune & Hyderabad as Technical
Engineer / Marketing.
• Water Development Society, Hyderabad as Marketing
• Vijay Electricals Limited, Hyderabad as Marketing Manager.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• 2012–14M.Tech.(Product Design) at JNTU CE, JNTU
• PG Diploma Course in Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems
of Act, 1996 from ICADR, Hyderabad – A.P.
• PG Diploma Course in Information Technology Act (Cyber
Crimes) from The Tamilnadu Dr. Br. Ambedkar Law University,
• Post Graduate Degree from Operational Research Society of
India, Kolkatta, First Class.
• LL.M. in (Jurisprudence) from Osmania University – 500 007,
• Bachelor of Law from Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College,
Chennai – 600 104.
• MBA (Marketing) from TA PAI Management Institute – 576 119,
• Ph.D. Law in Management (Part-Time), Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam, Completion by November, 2015. Guide
Name : Prof. D. Surya Prakash Rao, Mobile No. 098482
• B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) from Mangalore University –
576 001, First Class with Distinction.
MAJOR PROJECTS :
Client : Marg Ltd., Chennai.
Team Size : 5
Duration : Two years
Environment : Java
Description : The e-procurement provides its members with access
to several trading suppliers, E-procurement, Auction Services offers
trading department’s easy-to-use, web-based solutions for
conducting dynamic exchanges in an on-line environment. It
provides real-time bidding solutions for buyers and sellers that bring
an unprecedented level of profitability, control, and simplicity to
corporate procurement and liquidation process.
• Involved in Development.
• Preparing Unit Test Cases and involved in Unit Testing.
Public Issues :
Client : Marg Securities Limited, Chennai – 600 018.
Team Size : 20
Duration : Six Months
Description : Marketing of Public issues of various corporate
companies and appraisal of projects with various financial
• Handling project counseling as the Vice-President.
• Feasibility studies and project financing.
• Preparing project report for setting up Rs.48 crore integrated
Client : Sandvik Asia Ltd., Pune / Hyderabad.
Team Size : 5
Duration : Five years
Description : Sandvik Mining and Construction has the market’s
most comprehensive range of products for rock excavation
operations in mining and civil engineering.
• Handling the marketing activities.
• Attending trade enquiries of both private and govt. clientele.
• Following up with production department for affecting the
• Achieving the target of three hundred millions sales in a year.
• Initiated many unique processes for streamlining the
• Achieved the targets given by the management and took the
company on profit / growth platform.
• Attended the Board meetings along with the persons from
financial institutions like IFCI, IDBI, HUDCO and many other
• Expertise in handling commercial arbitration in shipping cases
and attended workshops on this issues conducted by ICADR,
• Successfully handled the six public issues with Marg
Securities Limited, Chennai.
• Enhanced the growth of the company as per the budgets in
highly comparative market.
Computer Skills :
Programming Languages : Java, C++, BASIC and FORTRAN IV
Operating Systems : Windows 98
Data base : Oracle 9i
• Member of operational Research Society of India, Kolkatta.
• Membership of Rotary Club of Madras Fort as a Chartered
Member and Paul Harry’s fellow.
• Membership of Madras Management Association.
PERSONAL DETAILS :
Name : G. RAJA RAMA MOHANA REDDY
Date of Birth : 15th
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil
Passport No. : F9488767
Marital Status : Married
Number of Children : One Daughter
My Contact Details :
e-Mail ID : email@example.com
Mobile # : + 91 94902 62655
Full Address for
Correspondence : H.No. 2-2-23/41/4D, B2,
Shree Madhava Apartments,
DD Colony, Bagh Amberpet,
Adjacent to Andhra Bank
Hyderabad – 500 013.
Minimum Time required
to join if offered : One Month
1) Sri N. Purushotham Reddy, Ex. GM, NMDC, AGM at BHEL,
775-K, Road No. 45, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033,
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile # 0 98448
2) Sri N. Gautham Kumar, Photon Energy Systems Limited,
8-2-686/DB/19, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad –
500 034, Mobile # 0 90000 12345.
I hereby agree as follows :
I certify that the information furnished in my Resume, is
factually correct and subject to verification by you including
reference check and background verification. If any information has
been found to be false, misleading, and deliberately
omitted/suppressed, on this basis the appointment can be revoked
and /or terminated without any notice at any time.
I hereby give my consent to you to investigate or cause to be
investigated through any third parties my personal, Educational and
my character. I also declare that that there is no Criminal case filed
against me or pending against me in any Court of law in India.
Place : HYDERABAD
Date : 14-07-2016 ( G R R M REDDY )