Be the first to like this
So, you’ve defined your cloud strategy, developed the business plan, published your cloud application roadmap, and got buy-in from all the stakeholders. Now comes the hard part – selecting your cloud service providers and partners!
Many companies are finding out the hard way that while the cloud is a simple concept, beneath the billows lays a complex application delivery chain with many hidden dependencies and unforeseen business risks. And with the business demanding faster and faster ‘time-to-value’, you have less time to do more, often without good information. The net result is your risk of choosing the wrong cloud service provider is significant. It could even reduce or eliminate the planned business benefits and ROI.
So how can you ensure that your selection process for cloud service providers and partners is fast but well-informed, based on reliable data and mitigates the risk of hidden surprises?
Join EMA and Compuware in this webinar and discover:
• Where to find reliable, actionable data on CSP performance and availability
• What factors you should take into account that are unique to you
• Whether SLAs matter when it comes to selecting a CSP
• How to identify hidden dependencies and unforeseen risks
• How to do cost-effective, real-world performance testing of CSPs