Companies are increasingly demanding that Web applications "move to the cloud" to reign in IT costs, reduce server sprawl and perhaps most importantly, help to ensure that your infrastructure is tuned to deliver an exceptional end-user experience for your customers. The challenge is to reap those benefits while ensuring top performance, keeping IT operations and development on the same page, and delivering enterprise level capabilities and scalability.
Join 3 cloud computing experts Forrester Principal Analyst, James Staten; Savvis’ Chief Technology Officer, Bryan Doerr; and Gomez’s Chief Technology Officer, Imad Mouline as they discuss the cloud landscape, application performance in the cloud and successful cloud adoption strategies.
What you will learn:
* How to determine which applications are best suited for cloud deployments
* A game plan for cloud adoption for the next 90 days and beyond
* How to use Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) delivery models to test more efficiently and better leverage internal computing resources
* Which techniques can improve your lifecycle management of cloud based applications
* Best practices to ensure optimum end-user performance of your cloud environment