We all know it’s trapped in email
Content related tasks
“Joe, can you give feedback
on the mockup?”
“Sally, can you schedule time
to meet on this topic?”
The problem of just email
•Conﬂuence becomes stale
• No accountability or transparency
• Productivity bottlenecks are hidden
Bridge the gap with
• Seamlessly integrated communication and tasks
• Don’t shun the inbox, involve it
• Gain rich reporting to see what people are up to
• JIRA integration takes TaskDock even further...
Let’s look at an example
Joe: Sally: Erik:
Lives in JIRA Lives in Email Lives in Conﬂuence
Want to learn more?
• Head to booth #8 now for a live demo
• Easy to start with our:
• 30 day free evaluation
• Atlassian Starter Pack Licenses
• Team Edition for small groups in large installs
email@example.com Twitter: taskdock www.taskdock.com
Beyond aJIRA with
- Since its inception, Pyxis has invested in research and development practices and
has developed its expertise of agile principles and practices which make it a partner of choice for any organization who wishes to initiate
an agile transition.
- As an Atlassian Partner since 2006, Pyxis has initiated the development of GreenHopper JIRA
Pyxis Technologies, it is also product …
– Provides different enhancements around TimeTracking, allowing a best usage of JIRA Time features
– Provides enhancements to define your Workflows …
– Provides a new way to link issues ...
– Provides some feature around Project administration ...
– Some unclassifiable features ...
– Log Work Gadgets
Work logging is easier and less constraint for
– Ability to qualify your logged spent time
(Study, Analysis, Dev., QA, …)
No more required to split your issue by activities ...
– Ability to log work for your Team's members ...
– Ability to generate Time-tracking reports using any fields
• Issue fields,
• Custom fields,
• Worklog fields
– Ability to request Issue on Worklog author using the Worker Custom
– Provides a way to associate Edit Operation to a Global Workflow
• Reachable from any Step of your Workflow,
• Allowing to define your own validators on the Issue edition
– Provides a way to create your Edit Transitions
• with their dedicated screen
• depending on any Workflow Condition
Be in control of the integrity of your Data !
– Provides an Auto-Transition Service …
• No more Jelly script needed to perform such transitions,
like Atlassian Support ;-) (http://support.atlassian.com)
• Define the applicable rules for automatic transitions directly in your Workflow : a JIRA Service will scan
your scope of issues in order to evaluate candidate transitions.
• Extend the set of available Workflow conditions with Temporal Conditions :
– Allows to define preferred Issue Link Type between Issue Types :
• A Bug causes an Improvement
• A Bug blocks a New Feature
• A Task concerns a New Feature
– Users is also assisted in Issue Link selection ...
– And, allows to create on demand, the new linked
Issue, using some fields of original issue.
– Provides also :
• Fragment Gadget to access predefined Report,
• Group Management delegated to Project lead,
• Statistical report on Transitions
• Roll-over Backup
• Plugin Upgrade Manager
• Use Group Picker Custom field
• Regexp Custom field
• Issue operation permission managed by Workflows
• And today …
has been extended with a Workflow Designer ...
Author: Bob Swift
Just like regular tables...
#1 in popularity
Great for CSS customization
COPY (PARTIAL) SPACE PLUGIN(S)
Copy partial space
Authors: Atlassian, Valiantys, Nikolaus
Documentation Best Practice
! Space sandboxing Copy Page Tree
! Only need one restriction
JIRA Plugins Confluence Plugins
Suite Utilities Documentation Theme
Misc Workflow Extensions Table Plus
Timesheet Report and Portlet Content Formatting
Copy (partial) space
1. All Free
2. Please Rate and Review
3. Thank Our Plugin Authors