Collaboration tools and
-What are collaboration tools?
• A collaboration tool is a technology tool
that can be used to help people work
together to achieve a common goal or
• Collaboration tools can route work
trough a process, distribute pieces, and
task to involves parties, and help to
what is Cloud storage/sharing?
Google Drive is an example of "cloud" service
for storing content. Find services to store
information, music photos, etc. It's integrated
with all this is accessible from your smartphone
(Android and soon on iPhone IOS), your tablet,
your PCs or your Mac. It is even designed so
that blind users can access through a screen
Important features of Google drive
The free account has
15 GB of storage.
Hover over an attachment in
Gmail and find the Drive icon.
You can then save attachments
to your Drive drive to organize
and share them from a single,
centralized, secure location.
Google Drive tools
• Step 1: Choose what to share
-Share a single file
- Choose how you want to share a file:
• See how to share with specific people.
-Find a link to share with people.
-Share multiple files
-There are two ways to share multiple
• Hold Shift, select two or more files, and
then click Share Add people.
-See how to add files to a folder or
share the entire folder.
Google Drive allows you to:
Why work with Google Drive
• You have all in the moment you want. In your cellphone, tablet, computer
• Has a 15GB memory.
• You can choose the people with what you wan to to share your documents.
• It is easy to handle.
What is a digital presence?
• Your digital presence is the sum of all
your online activities across web, mobile,
social, and even large screen.
• It’s your advertising and your marketing.
• In essence, it’s your business just online.
• Having a good or bad digital presence can
have material impact on your brand, your
revenue, and, most importantly, your
long term success.
Why is it important to have digital
• Becoming online makes
everything easier. Having a
solid presence online helps you
become easier to reach.
• When you share great content
and engage online, you trigger
reciprocity with your audience.
They are more likely to do
business with you if you have
your own business or contact
you if you’re applying for a job.
What is linked In?
• LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business
What are the Benefits of Having a LinkedIn
• Helps to search for job positions available
• You are likely to be founded by recruiters and employers.
• It allows you to expand your networks and connections.
Get Found by Recruiters and Employers
• In order to be found by recruiters and employers, you need to first be visible to
them. In turn, ensuring the completeness of your name, profile, contact/security
settings, and using the right the right keywords makes all the difference for
potential employers being able to successfully notice you and, most importantly,
be able to easily reach you.
Expand your Networks
• Find new people who would
be valuable to add to your
network, for either your
current or future career
LinkedIn Boosting Your Career
• LinkedIn helps you create a fluid résumé and stay relevant in the digital world.
• It allows you to market yourself for free. Your personal brand is something that
also requires marketing. By setting a profile image and writing a small biography,
you can choose how you want to sell yourself to potential clients, employers and
• Also, it will help you keep up to date with the changes and innovations of your
industry, so you are never a step behind.
LinkedIn helps you Create Digital
• Once you open a LinkedIn account, your profile is visible to everyone who also
has an account, including friends, employers, CEOs of important companies,
• The more you use and update your account, it becomes easier and easier to find
• Technology tools that can help
people work together or an
individual to be more productive.
• Collaboration tools
• Collaboration software can take
many forms, from simple instant
messaging to video conferencing or
from simple notes to presentations
and meeting documents.
• Digital presence is the sum of all
your online activities across web,
mobile, social, and even large
• It is very important to engage
online because it not only boosts
your professional career, but helps
you to contact friends, family,
coworkers, between others.