Tie Kinetix Overview


Published on

A detailed overview of the TIE Kinetix totally Integrated eCommerce Solutions. Content Syndication, eCommerce and Business Integration.

  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Total views
On SlideShare
From Embeds
Number of Embeds
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Tie Kinetix Overview

  1. 1. “TIE Kinetix enabled us tostreamline process, offer richer “TIE Kinetix is a verycontent and helped us generate strong business partner.”more online revenue.” CNET Content SolutionsT-Mobile www.tiekinetix.com
  2. 2. About TIE Kinetix TIE Kinetix TIE Kinetix St. Paul , MN The Netherlands United States TIE Kinetix TIE Kinetix France Boston, MA United States TIE Kinetix AustraliaTIE Kinetix transforms the digital supply chain by providing total integratede-commerce solutions. These integrated e-commerce solutions maximize revenueopportunities by minimizing the energy needed to market, sell and deliver online. Customersand partners utilizing TIE Kinetix consistently benefit from innovative, field tested technologyand are able to remain focused on their core business. TIE Kinetix develops cloud and licensebased solutions, and is backed with over 25 years of proven technology and awards.TIE Kinetix is a publically traded company on the NYSE Euronext, and has offices in the UnitedStates, the Netherlands, France and Australia.
  3. 3. Market, Sell and Deliver through the supply chain. Orders 50% Syndication made easy with TIE Kinetix Your Business Customers & Partners
  4. 4. Market with Content Syndication Solutions content syndication e-commerce business integration Solutions Results Retail Channel Marketing CONTROL & TRACK Rich Content Experiences on 3rd Party Websites VAR Channel Marketing BOOST Online Sales Through Content Monetization E-tailers MAXIMIZE Lead Generation and Brand Control Through Partners INCREASE Bottom Line by Monetizing Your Content
  5. 5. Sell with E-commerce Solutions content syndication e-commerce business integration Solutions Results B2B and B2C Web Shops INCREASED Flexibility, Efficiency and Profitability Full Back Office Integration FASTER Time to Market with New Products Multi-channel and White-label E-commerce Marketing & Sales IN CONTROL Solutions of the Business, not IT
  6. 6. Deliver with Business Integration Solutions content syndication e-commerce business integration Solutions Results Managed Service for EDI PREDICTABLE Lower Costs Remote Managed Services 24/7 Managed Solution B2B Integration Software QUICK and TANGIBLE ROI
  7. 7. Understand your success, marketplace andconsumer behavior with analytics. Real-time Analytics & Business Intelligence
  8. 8. We make technology perform so ourcustomers can focus on their core business. Spotlight Customers
  9. 9. We help strategic partners achieve globalsuccess with a local presence. Spotlight Partners
  10. 10. 99.1% Customer Satisfaction “As a company, TIE Kinetix has been great with rapid response “It enriches our online portfolio to many activities. Very and allows us to provide an even little red tape, with a great better experience for the customer commitment to making things at the right moment with the right happen, which is critical.” information.” Sanjay Kumar, Vice President Martijn van der Neut, Online Publisher Communications & Media Industry Sanoma Media Progress Software “I often find myself saying ‘thank goodness for TIE Kinetix’. The solutions just work, which is one of the highest compliments you can pay to a vendor.” Michael Zahner, IT Director Streamlight
  11. 11. Over 25 Years of Proven Technology “TIE Kinetix enabled us to streamline process, offer richer content and helped “You have an edge over us generate more online revenue.” your competition, and it’s in having that outstanding Tessel Jarigsma, Director of Internet & New Media support team. With other T-Mobile service providers you don’t receive the same level of support that TIE brings. That’s a real value to Zippo.” “TIE Kinetix is a key component that enables us to have a competitive Russel Safran, Sr. Systems Analyst market presence.” Zippo Sean Murphy, Vice President and General Manager CNET Content Solutions
  12. 12. “TIE Kinetix’scontent syndicationsolutions have becomean absolutely criticalvehicle for launchingSiemens campaigns and newsolutions in the channel.”Adrian Honey,Director of Global Indirect ChannelMarketing at Siemens EnterpriseCommunications
  13. 13. Content Syndication Reference CaseSiemens Enterprise CommunicationsIn 2001, Siemens introduced the TIE Kinetix Content Syndication andChannel Marketing solutions in the Netherlands. After receiving multipleawards and seeing the success of the solution, Siemens globalized theirchannel marketing and partner programs with TIE Kinetix in 2008. Siemens isstill a strong customer and continues to use the solution today.Challenge Channel partners needed a better way to generate leads, nurture prospects and increase sales. Enablement of marketing materials and time-to-market through channel partners was too slow. Siemens had very limited control of branding and solution information throughout partners. Channel partners did not have the time and resources to stay up-to-date with the latest solutions and campaigns in the market.
  14. 14. Solution Real-time content updates on partners’ websites in over 15 languages Automated co-branding of marketing content such as emails, brochures, datasheets and whitepapers for partners’ sales and marketing activities Web-based emailing system for partners to send out pre-built email campaigns tied directly to syndicated landing pages on partner websites Real-time reporting on partners’ content, campaigns, emails, leads, etc Automated lead generation campaigns Increased organic search engine ranking for an identified key phrase Integrated social media throughout partners
  15. 15. ResultsIncreased100% Increasein Consistency of Branding and Messaging55% Increase 50% Higherin Marketing Activities Chance of Closing Leads 199 Partners30% Increase 20% Increase Out of 200 Didin Lead Generation in Organic Search Not Needwith Channel Partners Ranking Campaign Assistance
  16. 16. “TIE Kinetix enabledus to streamline process,offer richer content andhelped us generate moreonline revenue.”Tessel JarigsmaDirector of Internet & New MediaT-Mobile
  17. 17. E-commerce Reference CaseT-MobileT-Mobile has replaced its previous e-commerce solution with TIE Kinetix.By outsourcing its entire platform, T-Mobile achieves an optimal balancebetween technological possibilities and the ever-changing demands of thebusiness. The flexibility of the TIE Kinetix E-commerce Solution enables afaster time-to-market, far more freedom with online marketing campaignsand the agility to maximize online sales.Challenge“We needed a solution that offered the flexibility to quickly and easilymeet the ever-changing, on–demand needs of the industry. Second, it nolonger made sense for us to incur all of the development cost to customizea solution when there were excellent solutions on the market developed byvendors who knew far more about the subject than we do,” Tessel Jarigsma,Senior Vice President for Internet and New Media at T-Mobile.
  18. 18. Solution Cloud-based e-commerce solution Simple frontend e-commerce processes More streamlined backend e-commerce processes Easier management of marketing campaigns Richer content experience (i.e. customer reviews, rich media) Cross selling capabilities Back office integration Seasoned e-commerce team aided strategy before, during and after implementation
  19. 19. ResultsIncreased Minimized Conversions Rates Internal Costs Online Sales Steps in the Shopping Cart Time-to-MarketImproved Customer Experience Competitive Edge
  20. 20. “TIE Kinetix has years ofexperience in supportinge-commerce requirements inthe retail and manufacturingindustry.”Carmel HirthDirector of ITClopay
  21. 21. Business Integration Reference CaseClopayIndustrial door leader Clopay needed a more efficient way of managing theirEDI applications. They found the day-to-day operation of an in-house EDIprogram intensive and expensive. Maintaining updated trading partner EDIversions, training and retaining qualified technical resources, and purchasingEDI software costly and unmanageable.Challenge Needed to outsource all of its EDI translation, mapping development and enhancements, new trading partner set ups, daily reconciliation, error troubleshooting and communications Needed a seamless implementation for their trading partners Needed to set up a reconciliation process ensuring the accuracy of all inbound and outbound transactions
  22. 22. Solution Complete managed service for EDI Predicable, cost effective solution Domestic customer service with a 99.1% customer satisfaction rating Fast migration from old solution to new managed service A scalable solution that shifts when Clopay’s demands fluctuate A seasoned team of integration experts constantly monitoring 24/7 A Business Integration Platform with 10 + years of quality and stability Global data centers with SAS 70 Type II certification
  23. 23. ResultsImproved Reduced IT by Achieving Internal Costs More with Less Resources Trading Partner Set Up by 75% Internal Business Applications $80,000 in cost saving the first year of Thousand transactions service per month without error
  24. 24. Thank you for your interest in TIE KinetixIf you are interested in any of the casesor solutions mentioned above, don’thesitate to contact us. If you’re notready to chat, feel free to learn moreon our website.Web: www.tiekinetix.comE-mail: info@tiekinetix.comNorth America: + 1-800-624-6354Europe: + 31-20-658-90-00Asia: + 61-41-185-8810