Are you thinking about Franchising your Restaurant or just trying to compete with those who are? It is important to Polish & Perfect Your Entire Concept including Branding, Operations, Space & Team. And more importantly have a Plan to Manage these items for the future.
We work with Start Ups as well as Restaurants wanting to Franchise or Expand. In both situations these recommendations can help serve as a checklist to make sure you are looking at the big picture on a regular basis.
Your business should always be an ongoing process of growth and improvement. Do you have all of the proper pieces in place to take it to the next level?
Restaurant Checklist explores...
1. Concept - Do You Need Improvement on Food, Space, Operations, Etc?
2. Brand Personality - What do you stand for? What do people say about you?
3. Brand Positioning - How are you Unique from your Competition?
4. Brand Collateral Evaluation - Does Your Brand & Graphics Package Need Updating?
5. Target Audience Defined - Who will you serve, what do they need?
6. Logo - Updated to where you want it?
7 Trademark - Have you Trademarked your Name and Logo?
8. URL & Website - Have you purchased all similar urls and updated your website?
9. Marketing Plan - Have you created a marketing plan w/ branded social media accounts? Do have someone in place to manage your marketing efforts?
10. Brand Standards Manuals - Create a Usage Guides for others to Follow.
11. Materials Standards - Materials documented and ready for future locations.
12. Brand Package - All items packaged and available and ready to go the second you find a new location.
13. Operations & Training Manuals - Document all Recipes, Processes & Procedures.
14. Team in Place - Who will help take you to the Next Level?