The Fourth Annual Better World awards with champagne reception sponsored by cartier
The Fourth Annual Better World Awards with champagne
reception sponsored by
The Fourth Annual Better
With cocktail reception (or
champagne reception sponsored by
We enter the beautiful Hotel De Paris (center lobby) and
then proceed to the cote Jardin(with 8 to 10 models
wearing CARTIER in an informal fashion show) and then
proceed into the Salle Empire( above directly) for dinner
and a live concert with dancing. Guests mingle on the
terrace with a Buffet Dessert and Dinner Wines till after
The Better World Awards
Program with Cartier reception
• 18-45 H till 19:45 H PM.RED CARPET Arrival
• 19 30 H till 21 H Cocktails in the Cote Jardin of the Hotel De Paris in Monte- Carlo
Monaco overlooking sunset with harbor and Palace views.All cocktails are included in
price which includes selected Champagne and IChill , and a specialty drink.
Cartier cocktail reception in the Cote Jardin with celebrity and royal reception.
• Live Camera coverage. Prior auctions scenes on right.
• 21:15H till 23 H four course dinner in the SALLE EMPIRE ,With champagne reception
party sponsored by CARTIER on the Cover of the program at each seat. DINNER
includes selected half bottle of one per person, LIVE AUCTION featuring on stage
:Boris Becker, to return with a special one hour tennis lesson, Julian Lennon and
surprise celebrities joining Clive Christians Most Expensive perfume and Delta Airline
Raffles Canouan five star hotel and spa Travel packages including one FERRARI ..plus
Hotel stays at the Hotel de Paris Monaco, the Fairmont, Monaco,The Plaza Athenee ,
NewYork City, Luxury Castle Chateau Robernier and more. Photo at right to top are
from returning sponsors: Clive Christian luxury goods and Clive Christian worlds
most expensive perfume, HSH Prince Albert 11 de Monaco signing oil painting for
auction in the Cote D’ Jardin, the models on stage auctioning the rare Louis Xlll
(2008-2010 events).We suggest one CARTIER ITEM at auction and we will donate
proceeds to the Prince Albert 11 De Monaco Foundation .THE PAF have been
recipients annually from auction item(s).
• 23H THE LIVE performance by a Grammy winning performer or classic dance group
,with dancing in the SALLE Empire midnight DJ dancing till 1:30 AM.
The most famous and fascinating International guests join the Better World Awards Annually.
The top international guests transcend onto Monaco just for the 2011 Better World Awards dinner ,
concert and award gala in the Salle Empire at the Hotel de Paris. Celebrities honorees nominees :
• Humanitarian Award :
Bono,Beyonce, Jay Z, Academy
Award Winner Mr. Forrest
Whitaker, Mr. John Travolta, Mr. Sly
Stallone alongside brother, Frank
Stallone, Goldie Hawn, Uma
Thurman, Kate Hudson, Cameron
Diaz, Kate Moss, Mr. Sean Penn and
Naomi Campbell, Mr. Ringo Starr
,Ms. Charlene Wittstock ,Sarah
Jessica Parker, Lionel Richie, L:iv
Tyler, Penelope Cruz.
• Returning Guests :Julian Lennon,
Boris Becker, Elie Saab, Princess C.
Courraut with Prince FIliberto de
Savoie(seen below center) return
with more repeat guests, like
billionaires philanthropist, Denise
Rich shown left who presented the
humanitarian award to Ky-Mani
Marley. Celebrities reflect 2008-
Julian Lennon will announced as 2011
Honorary Ambassador for his
continual support. Julian who joins
annually, was our 2008
environmentalist honoree while
HSH Prince Albert 11 de Monaco
gave him the award. Lennon, met
Ky- Mani Marley , left at the 2009
BWA and donated a large sum of
money for the famed Bob Marley
son’s guitar, which helped the LOVE
OVERALL FOUNDATION. Final
Honoree are announced on May
• The BWA Gala has become the highlight of the Monaco spring social calendar since the first event in
2008..We will send” Save the Date” notices to ourVIP guests within six weeks to eight weeks.All art work
is approved by Cartier prior to any STD or any Email notices are sent to over 10,000 clients.
• The BWA attracts a three home owner (or at least two homes and a yacht ) guest who are 35-55 years old.
The guest is International and frequent the Cote d’Azur. 5% are over 55 years old, 10% are under 35 years
old. For 2011 we will offer one table for the junior jet set at 300 Euros per ticket in order to begin
attracting the new investors of tomorrow .
• The Monaco Matin declared ,”The most billionaires at any event in Monaco” .CNN, announced,“its the place
• 8VIP ROYAL tables. (closest to dance floor ) sell first at 20,000 Euros each. General Admission is 500 Euros
with 300 Maximum capacity.We sold out 2008-2010 Our average tickets have sold for 15000 Euros per
table since 2008. VIP ROYALTABLES CENTER for 20,000 Euros . Dance floor side tables (2 available ) for
15,000 Euros. 315 guests is capacity in Salle Empire.
• We will run pre stories in several non French and non Monaco periodicals featuring past BWA photos
and current ticket information with The CARTIER name in all periodicals. Generally, we have been able to
ascertain pre press in Germany,Austria, the UK, Italy , Monaco , France and the USA. For 2011 BWA we will
also target pre press in Saudi Arabia, Moscow, St Petersburg, Kiev,Austria , Sweden and Norway
• Getty Images covers the event with over 300 media outlets , globally.
• Celebrity photo opportunities will be made available to Cartier with Royalty and Celebrities.
• The Step and Repeat .(press board) will feature Cartier logo and name with the Better World awards name. Press opportunity
and photos taken when the Cartier representative gives the award during the award ceremony.
• The Welcome check-in :”Welcome to the Cartier Cocktail party ” announced at the doors of The Hotel de Paris Cote jardin during
check in .
• A famous emcee is on stage making introductions and speaks for two to three minutes regarding the BWA and The Cartier
• Emcee and Producer Gina de Franco in red gown center will personally mention CARTIER during the Cartier cocktail party
thanking them for their participation.
• Television networks like CNN, France 24 , CNBC, Live Radio Riviera reports from Cannes with interviews live, London Times,
U.S.A. Today , in flight publications on line ,The Financial Times, Vanity Fair, Esquire, Bloomberg, New York Post, New York
Daily news, FASHION TV for one year episode is repeated seven times three times a day - after the Gala, within one month. All
UK and French Social columns like Paris Match, Hello.
Cover story of May 2011 RIVIERA TIMES WITH CARTIER mentioned in story.
• Exclusive Video gift given to HSH PRINCE ALBERT 11 de Monaco.
Silver Cocktail Sponsorship level: 60,000
-Cartier in name associated on sponsorship of cocktail
-one ROYAL VIP TABLES (ten seats per table) VALUE
AT 20,000 Euros Dance floor
-All pre and post press mentions name in Title
-ROYALTY INTRODUCTIONS WHEN ROYALTY ATTENDS. WE GIVE
THE Palace A SHORT LIST OF GUESTS who receive private greeting
at cocktail portion of the event when applies.
Cartier provides models for informal fashion show and we make sales
possible through a specific sales liaison with CARTIER.
-Name on cover of Program at Dinner table.
-Name mentioned on stage at intro of event
CEO Defranco wears CARTIER jewelry
-All exclusive photo opportunity.
-Video of the 2011 BWA presented to HSH Prince
Albert 11 de Monaco
* models will be on stage in CARTIER jewelry during auction in Salle
empire and models are also photographed giving the Awards to the
staging portion of award show
Friends of the BWA 30,000 euro
Four VIP royal Tickets value 8,000 a
Informal fashion show during cocktail party and models on stage during
auction in salle Empire
name on program as a friend of the BWA.
Cartier arranges models
Platinum option on cocktail party title:
75,000 Euros includes all of silver cocktail
-Cartier receives two VIP ROYAL tables value at
40,000 Euros. (ten seats per table )
20 seats at dance floor
We suggest CARTIER Donate one Luxury item to the
Prince Albert Foundation and this donation is highlighted on
stage during dinner Auction with the Cartier representative
CARTIER logo projected on screens during dinner party.
THE PAF has benefitted from the BWA AUCTION Annually.
Plus all featured in Silver Cocktail level
All Cartier luxury items may be sold at the GALA
( one guest billionaire participant spent 2 million at auction
in 2010 and will return )
International Luxury Media is
proud to present The Fourth
Annual Better World Awards
GALA- a five star Black –tie
event which boasts an
international Guest roster to
We look forward to a long term
relationships with CARTIER . we will be
proud to feature Cartier as our
champagne reception host at the
glamorous Better World Awards gala at
the Hotel de Paris
Gina de Franco
for sponsorship information
U.S.A: de Franco direct:
424 653 4462
INTERNATIONAL LUXURY MEDIA WAS NAMED THE NUMBER ONE EVENT
PLANNING COMPANY FOR HIGH END ENTERTAINMENT AND HOSPITALITY “ by the