Having an security system in your home can provide you a level of protection, but to get the most protection for your family and possession it must be a monitored security system. Here are 10 reasons why.
10 Advantages of Having a Monitored Security System
10 KEY ADVANTAGES OF HAVINGA MONITORED SECURITY SYSTEM Presented by Gill Security Systems, Inc
Homeowners sometimes falsely believe that an activated security system will work just as well as one that is monitored.
What is the Difference?An activated securitysystem is one that can bearmed and disarmed. A monitored system is one that is linked to a service that can summon appropriate help when the alarm goes off.
Here are ten key advantages ofhaving a monitored security system.
1. HELP IS ON THE WAYHelp comes within minutes of ahome invasion when the alarm hasbeen triggered.
2. AVOID ALARM APATHYYou can’t rely that people willreact to the sound of an alarmbecause they are so use tohearing car alarms and falsealarms they tend to ignore thesound.
3. PERSONAL SAFETY IN THE HOME In case of a home invasion the security system will sound an alarm and help is summoned. The sound of the alarm may scare off the intruder.
4. FIRE SAFETY A smoke detector wired into your alarm system means help will be summoned whether you are home or not, even if the alarm is turned off.
5. FAMILY PROTECTIONWith a monitored systemsomeone is instantly alertedthat an invasion has occurred –this can keep family membersfrom walking in on a potentiallydangerous situation.
6. HELP IS SUMMONEDWhen a monitoredsystem goes off, helpwill be on the way withinminutes.
7. SAVINGS ON HOMEOWNER INSURANCEMany insurance companiesoffer substantial savings tohomeowners who havemonitored systems.Often times the savings cover the cost of annualmonitoring.
8. DETER THIEVES Research has shown that homes that display signs that indicate the home is under a monitoring agreement are less likely to be broken into.
9. PANIC BUTTONS A panic button will send an instant signal to the monitoring station which will dispatch emergency help to your home.
10. OUT OF TOWN PEACE OF MINDIf your house is broken intowhen you are gone itmeans your home isvulnerable. With amonitored system the homecan be secured muchquicker.
Protect your family and possessions.Make sure you have an activated and monitored security system.
Gill Security is locallyowned and headquartered inFayetteville, North Carolina.We install commercial andresidential burglar and firesystems and providemonitoring for customers in a90-mile radius. All of our employees havehad a complete fingerprint andcriminal record search and arelicensed by the NC AlarmLicensing Board.Gill Security offers next day service, and if circumstanceswarrant, can also install security systems and monitoringservices within hours. We strive to provide superior customerservice and protection.