8. 1.To keep you accountable and in focus to
achieve the goals that you have set for
your blog: whether from traffic,
engagement, conversion, etc.
9. 2. To set a better organization between
teams: content/writer + social media + SEO +
business / sales + ...
10. 3. To have a better organization of your content.
No probability to repeat the same keyword
(cannibalization) & topics that you used before.
11. 4. To classify your topics easily, focused them for
your right audience & increase loyalty
12. 5. To not miss good opportunities because you are
late. For ex: christmas & black friday campaigns. In
SEO, you have to start some months before.
13. 6. To work internal Link Building. It is important
to link the internal webpages between them.
14. A well scheduled and aligned blog strategy has the
potential to achieve success within an SEO process!
16. A well scheduled and aligned blog can be also
critical to achieve success within an SEO process!
But... How do you have to create a content
calendar for your blog strategy?
Let's go through the
17. 1.Identify your audience. The first step is to know
your niche and the topics that they are interested
related to your product or service. What they need
and what they are looking for.
18. 2.Do a keyword research. How to do a keyword
research with the aim to find new topics to
attract potential clients?
A) Define previosuly the objectives and the
competitors with the client.
B) Think about how people will look for
your services or products, and also
something additional, such as how to fix it,
clean it, cook it, build it...
28. 2. Classify the keywords that you want to use by topics.
Gather all the data together on the following template
(Keyword research & Topic categories).
29. 3. Find out in which period there are more people looking
for each content. Decide when it is more optimal to work
30. 4. Organize all the data together on the content calendar
template. Fill all the camps for each blog with the
Content calendar template: