Breakbounce is a casual street-wear brand with a philosophy based on discovery, individualism, positivity and expression.
Bringing current international trends and designs to forefront of their brand promise; Breakbounce clothing is all about the detailing in terms of washes, accessories, hand feel and color.
Breakbounce eowt party - Social Media Marketing Services
• Breakbounce is a casual street-wear brand with a philosophy
based on discovery, individualism, positivity and expression.
• Bringing current international trends and designs to forefront
of their brand promise; Breakbounce clothing is all about the
detailing in terms of washes, accessories, hand feel and color.
Breakbounce always adds a little extra something to the
clothes taking fashion to the next level.
The event was designed to coincide with the end of the world as
predicted in the Mayan Calendar - 21.12.2012.
The event was held at Pebble – Palace grounds on the 21st,22nd
& 23rd December from 12.00 – 11.30pm
About the event
The End of the World Festival was a Registered property of Rice’s
The Event aim’s was to bring all of Bangalore’s DJs to one venue,
making for the largest Celebration of Bangalore and its DJ’s.
60 DJs | 2 stages | 3 Days of party
• When the event was just around the corner we started the “Have You
Breakbounce’d yet?” contest
• This contest helped to create the buzz we needed to get more users from the
page to attend the event
• During the course of the event a total of 7 posts were uploaded focusing on the
more popular DJs and product displays
• Performing live coverage of the event on the page helped to maintain the impact
of the whole event.
The following posts had the most number of likes
• During the event user engagement was high at a rate.
• We got 16 mentions, 9 retweets and 7 users using
#Breakbounce in their tweets.
• Out of the 16 mentions – 2 DJs tagged us in their tweets
• The End of The World contest which was being run during the
event we got 4 users who posted their pics.
• During the event we co-ordinated with the MC to have
constant announcements about the twitter contest.
• This particular task helped to drive engagement onto the
Growth of 6555 users during the period with 284 users talking about this
Garnered over 10800+ fans on Facebook and launched the Twitter account
with 18 followers on it.
Breakbounce EOTW party resulting in fan growth and followers on the handle
Positive and enthusiastic response for the contest hosted on Facebook
• Page content strategy keeping the fan base engaged with the brand
• Need to look at content based on routes to better gauge
• Online campaigns, contests, event activations and give-aways
effective in generating fan-base and engagement for the brand
• Breakbounce products need to get more interaction amongst the
content on the page