GAY B. WATSON, M.Ed
16302 Raven Crest Drive (803) 493-1633
Indian Land, SC 29707 email@example.com
Rapid Learner Onboarding HR Processes & Procedures
Independent Worker Training Documentation & Performance Reporting
Process Improvement & Standardization Oracle HRMS
Project Management Expertise Effective Verbal and Written Communication
THE CYPRESS OF HILTON HEAD Hilton Head Island, SC
HR Assistant/ 7/26/2006 to 12/27/2010
Staff Development & Training Coordinator
• Completed Onboarding for New Hires including Credential Documentation.
• Presented and Developed Orientation Training.
• Entered all Personnel Data into Oracle HRIS and designed Management Reports.
• Coordinated with Payroll Processing Clerk.
• Tracked and analyzed In-service Training to fulfill Federal and State Healthcare Training
Regulations utilizing Oracle HRMS.
• Liaison for User Groups, Department Managers and Directors to ensure that Business objectives
• Provided all Training & Technical support for Maintenance Management Application including
Training for Web Based Work Requests.
• Received above average evaluations for End User support.
• Developed Course Work and Trained staff members in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, and
• Coordinated Implementation of HR Policies and Procedures with other Department Managers,
Supervisors, and Staff.
TOWN OF HILTON HEAD ISLAND Hilton Head Island, SC
MIS Administrator/Training Administrator/Assistant Network Administrator 1991 to 2005
• Provided User Group training and support for implementation of Business Applications using the
most effective delivery method and technology options for achieving desired business objectives.
• Led Process Action Teams comprised of Subject Matter Experts, Power Users, and Department
Managers for continuous process improvements with 100% user satisfaction of issue resolution in
a timely manner.
• Increased quality of technical support for critical software by developing Cross Training
Seminars, Technical Training Materials, and Application Performance Testing.
• Trained 230 employees in Microsoft Office including developing objectives and applying adult
learning principles to course content.
• Conducted Needs Analysis, Skills, and Competency Assessments to identify and prioritize
performance development improvements based on business objectives.
M.Ed. Northeastern University
PMP Project Management Professional Completed Coursework from CertTest Training