Be the first to like this
Today's economy has been shaken up, businesses of all kinds are being forced to be innovative, and we are left wondering how we navigate these unsettling times.
Join us in this educational webinar where we discuss how small businesses can take control of their brand and online presence. Setting up their business to be more ready than ever when this temporary set back dissipates and the economy is back in full swing.
Does your business struggle with the following challenges?
- Not reaching your targeted customers
- Customers are not talking about your business
- Experiencing a lack of momentum amongst clients and employees
- Brand touch points appear outdated and don’t communicate your business effectively.
- Your online presence is outdated due to advances in systems & technologies.
- Your business seems to be losing exposure to a competitive industry.
In this webinar, you will learn how to;
1. Improve the brand you already have and extend its lifetime.
2. Gain attention and momentum around your business.
3. Effectively reach out to your desired customers.
4. Create a purposeful brand strategy that will move your business forward.
5. Make more streamlined business decisions.
Attendees of this webinar will receive a brand improvement package that includes:
- Complimentary One-on-One Video Consultation with Gavin or Andrew
- List of Brand Maintenance Tools & Ideas you can apply today.
- An awesome checklist, “Getting Your Brand Found Online”
Chief Marketing Guy @Monalo Media www.monalomedia.com
Hailing from Dublin, Ireland, Gavin has been in the marketing trade for over 10 years. He helps local businesses boost their online visibility and increase customer interactions, in order to deliver more leads and help grow their business. Gavin likes to solve marketing problems, which is anything from helping design local marketing systems to more complex SEO configuration. He loves to answer marketing questions, just ask him.
Brand Consultant @Early Creative - www.earlycreative.ca
Andrew has been designing brands and branded experiences for passionate business owners since 2010. Like you, they are small business owners, influencers, and leaders, working hard to grow their business in a competitive market that demands more now, than ever. Andrew believes that the job of a brand is to tell the story of your business, while clearly communicating your goals to desired customers and standing out in your industry. Andrew will be talking about how to improve your brand in today's economy, and what it means to streamline your brand for successful years ahead.