Teaching Practice Lesson Plan - CARD
Name:GAUTAM SAINI E. No.A3013821079 Date:
Lesson on:1 Activity: Body movements
Topic/Name of activity: Obstacle Race Age Group/Class and No. of students: 0-05YRS
1. To increase endurance, agility and balance.
2. Increase ability of quick decision making.
3.Increase knowledge about mathematical subject.
Equipment: Whistle, cone, markers, stopwatch.
1- Students will run straight till 1st
station carry a hula hoop around waist.
2- On 2nd
station they will get a colour paper and they have to run till next station and
match their colour.
3- On 3rd
station they have to pick the fruit of that colour from random fruits and
behind that fruit there is a mathematical calculation they have to solve it.
4- On 4th
station they have to find the correct answer of that equation and say it
Rules and Regulations:
1. Have to clear every station obstacles.
2. They have to hold hulahoop with hands only around neck.
3. Student must match proper colour of fruit.
4. They must say answer loudly for proper feedback.
Variations: (consider age, special needs, intensity and variety etc.)
1. Students can use help of other partner.
2. Students can use other obstacles also like animals alphabet etc.
Educational/Academic Linkage: (area wise)
1. Students will learn about body movements, fruits name,colour and mathematical
2. Students can improve their speaking and knowledge.
Hula hoop basket :-
Teacher have to make two equal teams of both players. Team A and team B they have to
throw hula hoop on a standing players standing at a certain distance. Team who will
score more will be the winner.
1. Did I have enough energy to complete the task?
2. Did everyone enjoy the activity?
3. Were the students have complete all the stations.