Every Sunday, with their mommy, sisters
Mary and Chie always go to the mall. If
they are not shopping for toys, they are at
Timezone playing. But once they get to
McJollieKing to eat, their mommy never
orders anything for herself. And the pair
of shoes their mommy always examines
and tries on for size at the shoe store, she
has not bothered to buy.
1. Who are the characters in the story
- Mary, Chie, Mommy and Tito Lito
2. What do the sisters and their mother always
do every Sunday?
-Every Sunday, they go to the mall to shop and
3. What are the characteristics of the sisters
Mary and Chie?
- They love going out on Sundays and buying
the toys that they like.
4. What are the characteristics of the mother in
- She is very loving, caring and selfless.
5. What could be the reason why their mommy
rarely goes shopping or even doesn’t order
anything for herself every time they eat?
-Their mommy is saving up money for the
needs and wants of Chie and Mary.
6. How did Mary and her Ate Chie repay their
mother’s love and concern for them?
- Mary and Chie bought the shoes that she kept
on trying on at the shoestore.
7. What are the lessons that we learned from
- To learn how to be appreciative of the
sacrifices other people do for us.
- To learn how to help our parents save
money and just buy things that we need.
8. In our life, who are the other people who
sacrifice for us?
- Our father, grandfather, grandmother,
teachers, friends, classmates and others.
9. Who gave His one and only Son to save the
-God, Our Father
10.What are the ways that we could show our
love for Jesus?
-feed the hungry
-give drink to the thirsty
-care for the seek
-help those who are in need
-forgive those who have sinned against you
- Use your talents for God’s greater glory
“Whatever you did for
one of the least of these
brothers of mine, you
did for Me.”
“ Each one of our
brothers and sisters
is Jesus in disguise.”