1. Title Page - Career Portfolio, Grace Cannon, Northwood University.
2. Contents - Introduction, Resume, Letter of Recommendation, Goals, Previous Employment, Volunteer Experience, Skills and Sample Work.
3. Introduction - This is a career portfolio of my work, experiences, letters of recommendation and previous employers.
Hopefully it highlights qualities that are needed in the work place to be an asset to the company.
5. Letter of Recommendation - Prof. Grigoras
6. Goals - To continue to excel academically
To keep improving my game on the golf course and to aid my team to strong finishes
Gain an opportunity to further my knowledge in my particular field of interest
7. Previous Employment - Formby Ladies Golf Club, Liverpool, England – Waitress
Hightown Hotel – Waitress
8. Volunteer Experience - Liverpool Archdiocese
- Sick and Elderly Pilgrimage to Lourdes, France from 2011 - 2014
- Disabled and Disadvantaged Children's Pilgrimage to Lourdes, France from 2012 and 2013
Midland Children's Dorm Trick or Treating
Midland Community Centre After School Club
9. Skills - Public Speaking – I have gained a lot of experience in public speaking over the last few years and have learned to do this under pressure and in front of hundreds of people. I also have done a few readings in at church in front of a lot of people which has added to my learning experience.
Cultrual Adaptation – I have moved 3 times in my life and I believe it has helped me to quickly adapt to the culture and environment around me. Moving to the United States at the young age of 18 definitely helped the process and now feel confident when travelling to different parts of the world.
Social Skills – I find that I am able to get on with most people of different background due to my volunteer and work experiences and the requirement in them to communicate with all different types of people.
10. Sample Work
11. Sample Work