Be the first to like this
Speakers: Ken Morris of Boston Retail Partners & Erik Hoiden of AlfaPeople
The store continues to be the front line for retail purchases. And store associates are the direct link to winning a sale. But today, retailers must be innovative and savvy in order to meet the demands of technology-enabled consumers. That means arming store associates with the tools to deliver the information and services that will drive increased revenue, including upsells and cross-sells.
So what are the best ways to enable store associates to deliver a superior customer experience? This webinar will outline 5 ways retailers can win the battle for brand loyalty and long-term success.
1. Anticipate customers' questions before they ask.
2. Be ready to offer suggestions for upsells and cross-sells.
3. Create an interactive experience throughout the store.
4. Deliver personalized offers and promotions.
5. Execute a seamless checkout experience.