While the drivers of change have been talked about by many, and vary somewhat from one discussion group to the next, there is no question that evolution of mobile user devices (not just tablets), network technology advances, regulatory updates, increased customer involvement with social networking, and the rise of cloud services will keep the communications marketplace in a state of flux for some time to come. With such monumental change, there is also a need to do business differently. This is especially important with regard to:
- The way pricing plans for communications services are defined;
- How offerings of network connectivity and content are monetized; and
- To what level of detail communications service providers (CSPs), working with supplier partners, can manage the monetization processes.
This webinar will:
- Provide insight into the game-changing realities that are affecting the CSP business landscape.
- Define how CSP business strategy is changing.
- Deliver insight about how business operations can now offer a new level of capability for meeting the monetization needs of today’s changing business environment.