Insights Manager (Social Media) £25-28k - London
We’re looking for an Insights Manager for one of our most exciting clients. They’re a leading Word of Mouth Agency based in
Central London who is responsible for engaging with customers and building online presence and drawing in traffic for the
biggest brands in the UK and Worldwide including Sky and Cancer Research.
The Social / WOM Analyst team incorporates various talented people with a myriad of skills who work together to produce
Word of Mouth monitoring reports that inform brand strategy. If you’re a skilled planner, organiser, writer, researcher or
number-cruncher, there’s a place for you to impress us with your talents and help develop in other areas!
They’re looking for experienced Social Media Manager/Analyst with superb knowledge of research, analysis, analytics to
investigate and monitor ROI of Social Media. If you are fascinated by the evolution Social Media metrics -Reach, Influence,
Sentiment, Affinity etc and write clearly and concisely then this could be for you. We’re talking #socialmedia #analytics #guru..!
Management of the Analyst Team to:
-Ensure timely delivery of project assets to Client Services including reports and briefing documents
-Use of correct style / brand guidelines across client materials including uniformity of tools and resources
-Building a new iterative process amongst the team in their approach to reporting
-Monitor work allocation and mode of working; mentoring and supporting team members
-Complete performance reviews, implement and manage training schedule
-Promote positivity and a motivated working atmosphere.
- Research and Measurement and Analysis of Reach, Influence, Click through from Social Media channels.
- Monitoring and understanding your clients’ markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity.
- Online / Digital Marketing experience.(SEO, Analytics, ROI)
- Consumer research.
- To provide data-based insights and recommendations
- To provide business intelligence and actionable insights for clients
- To identify general conversational trends
- To prepare reports where required and push reporting templates and methods
- To use internet tools and manual research to validate existing data captured
- To check quality of research data and ensure everything is captured
- Good analytical skills and a wish to develop these skills
- 2-4 year’s research/analysis or client facing experience
- Knowledge of the online monitoring space/tools
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
We’re looking for a talented individual that has passion and skills in Social Media and an eye for the numbers, that will conduct
detailed consumer research, understand how your blogs, discussions and tweets will impact traffic and the brand of their client
and ultimately utilise the tools available to drive conversation about a brand or product.
Salary in the region of £25-28k
For more information on this exciting role, please get in touch or check out and apply on our Website.
Other jobs live at Fresh Resources:
Social Media Account Manager £30-35k
Social Media Analyst £23-25k
PHP / Drupal Developer £30-40k
Refer a friend? We pay a £250 loyalty reward for successfully placed referred candidates
Contact : Barry Furby t: +44 (0)1235 51 29 29 m: +44 (0)7833 196336