The Ultimate Guide to Natural Mouse
Green is the New Black
• Everything has gone “green,” from food to furniture, clothing to
cleaning supplies, even mouse control.
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
The Problem With Pests
• Rodents spread disease.
• Rodents damage and destroy your things.
– Most insurance policies don’t cover rodent related damages as this is
considered a maintenance issue.
The Costs of Killing
“Mutant rats” have become immune to poison.
Snap traps and glue boards are inhumane.
Animals caught in humane traps may return again.
Traps and poisons pose threats to unintended animals.
None of this keeps rodents OUT – only deals with them once
they’ve come IN.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound
A Natural Solution to a Natural Problem
• It is easier to prevent a rodent infestation than it is to get rid of
• Follow this 3 step plan to prevent rodents: Clean up, seal up,
Step 1: Clean up.
Organize, remove clutter.
Dispose of any garbage; use a covered trash receptacle.
Remove food and water sources such as pet food.
Store food in glass or metal containers.
Step 2: Seal up.
• Rodents can fit through very small openings – seal potential entry
• Cover chimney and dryer vents with metal mesh.
• Check building foundations for cracks and fill with steel wool and
• Make sure doors and windows fit snugly.
Step 3: Pouch up.
• Place Fresh Cab Natural Rodent Repellent pouches to protect
– Put near possible entry points.
– Put wherever you see signs of rodent activity.
• For prevention: 1 pouch per 125 square feet, refresh pouches
after 90 days.
• To clear out an infestation: 1 pouch per 8 square feet,
refresh pouches after 30 days.
For more information on getting rid of rodents naturally, visit