F R E D B E R G E R
B.A in Politics,
Minor in Business
I am a problem solver, driven
by curiosity. I ask a lot of
questions, and am thorough
about understanding the
unfamiliar. One of my
strongest assets is my ability
to network and maintain
relationships. Through a wide
array of job
experiences I have learned
how to be versatile, a fast
learner, and work hard while
having a good attitude.
In my free time I enjoy
reading and running.
Maven Label, Manhattan, NY October 2015 - Present
New Business R&D
• Prospect for and successfully connect with companies that would be a good fit for
Working Not Working, an invite-only curated hub that is used internally at any type of
company that needs the best creative talent. The community includes designers, web
developers, photographers, copywriters, producers, art directors, and many more types
of creative talent.
• Reach out to companies who are advertising jobs that WNW can fill.
• Maintain a list of candidates from within WNW for outreach to key prospects.
WBRS, Brandeis University May 2014 – May 2015
• Managed the music programming and a $22,000 budget for booking talent at our
• Reserved space at the venue, negotiated with booking agents and managers of talent,
prepared legal paperwork, liaised between internal departments at Brandeis and talent
to make sure artists were paid in a timely fashion, provided accommodations, marketed
the shows through digital and traditional media.
• Went to SXSW to create new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
AGW, Brooklyn, NY Summer 2014
Marketing Strategy Intern
• Worked on content strategies, content syndication strategies, and creative partnerships
for The Red Bull Studios, The New York Foundling, Soho House, and various other
clients for activations and other experiential marketing.
• Conducted research on upfront presentations of traditional vs. digital media to explore
how the company could expand their experiential marketing.
• Authored a competitive analysis to assess competitors and potential collaborators.
Life or Death, Brooklyn, NY Summer 2014
• Worked with publicists on press campaigns at agency with a diverse roster of rap, rock,
and punk talent.
• Created weekly and monthly reports detailing all press coverage on active campaigns.
• Managed the contact databases for the company. Maintained and regularly updated
different sections of the website.
Panache Booking, Brooklyn, NY Summer 2013
• Worked on the execution, planning, and promotion of tours and performances.
• Maintained and updated databases with information on upcoming shows and venues.
• Collaborated with the agents and office personnel to efficiently complete their tasks