b- Cataracts is a common problem in old people.Diabetes increase the chances of
developing cataracts.This happens when the lens gets cloudy the vision becomes blurred
and colour vision is lost.
c- Yes, in my class most of my companions have Myopia.Such as Sofi my partner in this
1)How did you realise you had a problem in your eyes ?
2)What you felt in your eyes before using glasses?
3)Did the doctor told you to use glasses or contact lens?
4)Where you able to distinguish the problem or a doctor did it?
5)When you get older would you like to have a surgery done not to wear glasses any more?
6)At which age you started to wear glasses?
1) I realise I had Myopia because I could not see well from long distances.
2) It was uncomfortable to strain my eyes to see from long distances.
3) The doctor told me both thing to use but I prefered to use glasses because it was
easier to take them instead of contact lens.
4) I distinguish it before a doctor did because my father also had myopia at this age and
I have the same problem as him.
5) I will like to do a surgery because I will not have to worry about wearing glasses.
6) I started wearing glasses when I was 15 years old.