of Keeping Your Talent _on_Track
1. Career Development requires continuous refinement of your
Talent - it is not a spare wheel that you take out when you have
problems, but a steering wheel that always leads you down the
path of effective performance .....
2. A windshield is so large and the rear view mirror is so small
because our past is not as important as our future… However
Insight into the present is even more important than both
Hindsight (rear view mirror)and Foresight (windshield) .......
3 Talent is like a bridge - it takes years to design and
build it and hours to destroy it .
4. Your qualifications are only useful for a short time – enjoy
them while they are trending because they will not last
forever – when your skills become obsolete do not worry
because you can replace them with new capabilities, capacities
and competences that will also not last forever.
5. Your manager is gold! Your team members are
diamonds. When you work with diamonds, do not
forget the gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you
always need a frame made of Gold! !
6. When you lose hope and think that you are at the end it is
important to remember that it is “Just a bend, not the end.
7. You will most probably have faith in your abilities every time
you are able to find effective solutions to problems; and lose
faith whenever you can’t …………..acquiring the skill of
„learning to learn“ is the most important skill needed to sustain
your talent ......
8. A talented person knows that the loss of perspective
is worse than the loss of sight.
9. When you desire the good of others you are blessed
with their good wishes, so sometimes when you're
successful, remember that someone has wished you well.
10. To worry about the problems of tomorrow will not eliminate
them- it only removes your current peace of mind …..