AGS Members' Day 2015 - Contaminated Land Working Group Presentation
CONTAMINATED LAND WORKING GROUP
• An authoritative voice on issues of land contamination.
• A forum for exchange of information and experience.
• An influence for the development of good regulation.
• A promoter of good practice and high professional standards.
• A specialist understanding of the interaction between
geotechnical and environmental matters in the assessment of
Insert text here
• Meetings in London and Warwickshire.
• Participants from 23 member organisations.
• New group members.
• Regularly attended by the Environment Agency and NHBC.
• Joint meeting with Laboratories Group.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS DO
• UKWIR Position Paper for Members (published
• SiLC, Land Forum etc.
• Asbestos (JIWG).
• C4SL2 Steering Group.
• BS8485 CoP Ground Gas Protective Measures.
• BS5930 Ground Investigation.