CPA and Revenue Share Reports include both
Detailed and Summary Reports
• Allows you to see
information such as:
• Registration date
of a player
• The first
purchase date for
• Gives you a higher
level overview of
You can filter on both reports by the following 6 categories:
1. Not Grouped
• No predetermined filters have been added to the
• You can drag and drop any of the columns to filter
the data as you wish.
• You can have multiple filters.
• This allows you the ability to filter by what you
determine important to you specific data.
• Data is filtered by country, which is useful to
analyze which countries are bringing you the most
traffic or revenue.
• Data is filtered by brand, which is useful if you
wantl to analyze which brands are more
4. Referring URL
• Data is filtered by URL, which
can help you identify which of
your pages are successful
compared to others.
5. Traffic source
• Data is filtered by Traffic Source,
which can help you identify
which specific media items on
your sites are bringing you
6. Banner tag
• Data is filtered by Banner Tag,
allows you to analyze what tags
are bringing you traffic.
Filter by month
Refresh the report with
newly selected metrics
Drag & Drop
• For example if
you want to
see your data
the top bar:
When clicking here it will
open the below window,
where you can drag headings
for data you do not wish to
have displayed in your report.
You can export all reports in 3 different formats,
PDF, Excel and CSV, select the format you want and
click the Export button.
You can reset all entered filters by
On all the filter buttons you will see two Icons
1. The Sorting icon
Which will order your data from ascending to descending or vice versa
Or in the case of countries, alphabetically.
You will be able to see which direction dependent on the way the Sorting Icon
Arrow is pointing
2. The Key icon
Gives you a drop down where you are able to select a specific field within the list.
In the below example you can select a specific country.
You will receive a once-off payment for every new Player you direct to
any of our Sites. This once-off payment will only be payable and a CPA
account activated once an insertion order is signed off by both the
affiliate/publisher and an authorized signatory for the Program.
A CPA Payment will be owed and payable to you only if and when:
◦ a qualifying Player completes first registration on one of the Online Gambling
Operator sites (“Sites”); and/or
◦ a qualifying Player has submitted all documents, including but not necessarily limited
to, identification documents, in full compliance with the requirements of any
applicable territorial regulatory body; and
◦ a qualifying Player meets the minimum wagering activity requirements, as previously
agreed upon in the signed insertion order.
Please take note of the following with regards to the CPA Payment Plan:
◦ We do not pay for incentivized traffic in any form and we do not pay for schemes
where a Player is given part of the CPA as an incentive or any roulette playing
schemes or casino systems where players are advised on how to play to beat the
◦ We hold the right to refuse to pay for any Player and/or traffic that we deem to be
abusive as per the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The revenue share you will receive at month end is based on the following
◦ Month 1: this commission % will be calculated on *New Actives acquired within the full calendar month after date of
◦ Month 2 onwards: this commission % will be calculated on the number of *New Actives acquired within the calendar months
after month 1. Tiers are calculated on a monthly basis and do not carry over from month to month.
◦ *New Actives: players that register, purchase and wager within the same calendar month.
Earn a percentage of the revenue generated through your site by signing up at
◦ Advertise our Casino Brands on your site, using your uniquely tagged banners, mailers, reviews and text links. These are
available on the Fortune Affilates site or they can be sent to you by your account manager.
◦ When a player clicks on one of these and downloads, wagers and purchases at the casino, your unique tag will be assigned
to this player and you will share in the revenue generated by that player’s account.
Account Summary gives you
an Account Statement, with
- What were the
- Was there any rejections?
Summary Earnings gives you
a summary of earnings by
- Filter by date range but
without the specific details
only the final payout
Payment History gives you a
historical overview of all
payments made into your
High Roller Report will indicate all the
details for any High Roller you have
existing on your account.
- High Rollers will automatically reappear
in your Reports when they no longer
qualify as a High Roller.
Historical Reports will
include all reports from the
previous Fortune Affiliate
Gives you an Account Statement- or rather a summary of earnings
Presents you with specifics like:
◦ Opening Balance, Payments, Rejections, Earnings, Adjustments
and the payable amount
Gives you summary of earnings by Earnings model per month
Presents you with specifics like:
◦ Earnings Model, Product Type, Opening Balance, Payments,
Rejections, Earnings, Adjustments and the payable amount.
◦ Gives you a historical overview of all payments
made into your account.
High Roller Report
◦ This report will indicate all the details for any
High Roller you have existing on your account.
◦ High Rollers will automatically reappear in your
Reports when they no longer qualify as a High
Historical reports available to you
Will include all Reports from the previous Fortune
◦ Will show you the payment history from the old affiliate system
◦ You can filter by year and date.
The Funnel is a Visual representation of your
Traffic Trends is a graphic representation of
your traffic trends, divided into Impressions,
clicks, downloads and registrations.
Detailed Traffic Report is a report that give you
traffic trend details such as Date, tag, product
type, country, brand, language, referring domain,
browser version, device and so forth.