Community Leaders Information Forum Notes - September 2013
September 2013 CLIF Notes 1
CLIF NOTES FOR THE FORT DRUM COMMUNITY
1. AMERICAN RED CROSS (ARC)
2. ARMY CAREER & ALUMNI PROGRAM (ACAP)
3. ARMY COMMUNITY SERVICE (ACS)
4. BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR SINGLE SOLDIERS (BOSS)
5. CIVIL AIR PATROL (CAP)
7. CYSS SCHOOL LIAISON SERVICES (SLS)
8. CYSS SKIES
9. CYSS SPORTS
10. CYSS YOUTH CENTER
12. DIRECTORATE OF EMERGENCY SERVICES (DES)
14. FAMILY AND MORALE, WELFARE AND RECREATION (MWR)
15. FORT DRUM MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY HOMES (MCH)
17. INTRAMURAL SPORTS PROGRAM
18. MAGRATH SPORTS COMPLEX
19. McEWEN LIBRARY
21. MONTI PHYSICAL FITNESS FACILITY
22. NORTH COUNTRY SPOUSES CLUB
23. OFF THE BEATIN' PATH GIFTS (OTBP)
24. PARENT TO PARENT (PtoP)
25. PARKS AND RECREATION
26. USO - FORT DRUM
27. VETERINARY SERVICES
28. VOLUNTEER SUPPORT FUND (VSF)
1. AMERICAN RED CROSS (ARC) CHERYL DEAN, 315-772-6561
• NEW VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION: Will be held on 4 September, 1:00 pm in the ARC Office, RM B1-35 in Clark Hall, please call to
sign up or stop by our office.
BLOOD DRIVE: 10-11 October, 9:00 am-4:00 pm at the USO. Call to make an appointment or visit www.redcrossblood.org
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email Address: email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.redcross.org
2. ARMY CAREER & ALUMNI PROGRAM (ACAP) LORRIE GULER, 315-772-3284
ACAP SEMINARS. Call the ACAP Center at 772-3434/3286 to reserve a seat in seminars. The following seminars are scheduled for
o Home Buying Seminar - 1 October, 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
o Boots 2 Business – 7-8 October, 8:00 am-4:00 pm
o Advanced Resume – 21 October , 8:00 am-10:00 am
o Federal Resume – 21 October, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
o Advanced Interview – 21 October, 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
o Techincal Track –9-10 & 22-23 October, 8:00 am-4:00 pm
o Education Track – 2-3, 9-10,16-17,23-24 & 30-31 October,
8:00 am-4:00 pm
o Career Fair –7 November, 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Click the above hyperlinks to go directly to
Agency Section in CLIF Notes
Section in CLIF Notes
Table of Contents
September 2013 CLIF Notes 2
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.acap.army.mil
3. ARMY COMMUNITY SERVICE (ACS) CATHY FERRAN, 315-772-4979
SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT CAREER FAIR: 8 October, 9:30 am – 11:00 am, ACS. For more information call, 772-9611
For flyer click: http://www.facebook.com/fortdrumemployment
SPOUSE TO SPOUSE: 9 October, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Monument Ridge Community Center. For more information call, 772-6566
RESILIENCE TRAINING: Fall Marathon: 21 – 24 October, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm, Workforce Dev. Building, 219 Nash Blvd. For more
information call, 772-2848. For flyer click: http://www.drummwr.com/OperationReady.htm
AFTB FALL MARATHON: 21-25 October, ACS. For more information call, 772-9299. For flyer click:
ACS CALENDAR including all October events can be found at: www.drummwr.com/ArmyCommunityService.htm
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Website: www.drummwr.com/ArmyCommunityService.htm
Click the hyperlinks Facebook: www.facebook.com/FortDrumACSOutreach
4. BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR SINGLE SOLDIERS (BOSS) MICHELLE RODEN, 315 772-7807
• BOSS MEETING 2 OCTOBER: Join us for a free, catered meeting while we present upcoming BOSS activities at the Jack T Sweet
Complex. The BOSS calendar at Fort Drum is always jam-packed with great events and service opportunities for Single Soldiers. Don’t
miss out! For those Soldiers assigned as their unit-level BOSS Representative, this meeting is your place of duty.
• HAUNTED HAYRIDE 25 OCTOBER: The Annual Haunted Hayrides at Remington Park is set for 26 October 6:00 pm-9:00 pm. Family
and MWR BOSS and Parks and Recreation go all out inviting ghosts, goblins, ghouls, witches and all manner of creepy things to try
and scare patrons. Parking and shuttles take place at the Magrath Sports Complex. Patrons will catch the shuttle over to Remington
Park and the Hayrides and scare from there. This is a free event for all DOD ID card holders. Click here for the Haunted Hayride Flier.
• ZOMBIE 5K 31 OCTOBER: Protect yourself and run for your life. This is one race where your legs giving out are the least of your
problems. Zombie 5K is one part 5K, one part obstacle course, one part escaping the clutches of Zombies — and all parts mind-
blowing. Runners will navigate a series of challenging obstacles throughout a 5K course in an attempt to reach the finish line — all
while avoiding Zombies. All runners must pre-register for the event at Parks and Recreation starting 23 September 2013. Open to 18
years and older DOD ID Card Holders. Sign in at 6:00 am the day of the event with the event starting at 7am at Magrath Sports
Complex. Click here for the BOSS Zombie 5K Flier.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email Address: email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com/BOSS.htm
5. CIVIL AIR PATROL (CAP) MAJ ROBERT ORMSBEE, 315-772-4984
• INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE CAP? The Fort Drum Watertown Composite Squadron conducts junior ROTC type
training for cadets and Search and Rescue training for adult members. Membership for cadets is open to youth ages 12-18 and Adult
membership is open to adults age 18-and up. Upcoming meetings are 4, 11, 18 and 25 October from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm in building
• SEARCH AND RESCUE: NY WING level search and rescue exercises are conducted every two months with Group and Squadron
exercises conducted every month.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/NY406
September 2013 CLIF Notes 3
6. CHAPEL CAROL BURKE, 315-772-4451
• INSTALLATION COMMAND CHAPLAIN: A chaplain is always as close as a phone call away at 772-5591. After duty hours, call 772-
5647 and ask for the duty chaplain.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Website: Fort Drum Religious Support
7. CYSS SCHOOL LIAISON SERVICES (SLS) MICHELE CARLTON/TERRI SPENCER 772-3214/1311
Note: All CYS Services Facilities will be closed on 11 October for Staff Development Day.
• SCHOOL IS OPEN: Please engage with your school, attend open houses and parent teachers conferences.
• SCHOOL BUS SAFETY: Practice school bus safety with your children to include inclement weather.
• PLAN FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER: Plan ahead for when schools need to close or delay due to weather.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com
8. CYSS SKIES DEB KENNEDY, 315- 772-6551
• KIDS IN MOTION: Physical Fitness program for ages 2 and 3. Tots work on coordination, motor development, following directions
and learning to paly with others. Classes are on Mondays or Tuesdays, 30 minutes each class, cost $20. Per month.
• ART PROGRAMS: Acrylic Painting class will be on Mondays from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm at the CYS Services Administrative Building,
10799 North Riva Ridge Loop. Ages are 10 and up, cost is $25. This is a 3 week course.
• THEATER: Develop performing skills and stage presence. Classes are on Thursdays from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm for ages 6 and up. Cost
is $35 per month. The classes are held at CYS Services Administrative Building, 10799 North Riva Ridge Loop. Contact the SKIES
office 772-6551/0629 for more information.
The SKIES OFFICE location is temporarily based at the CYSS Administration Building, 10799 North Riva Ridge Loop.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com/SKIES.html
9. CYSS SPORTS JON BURNARD, 315-772-4102
• INDOOR SOCCER: Ages 4-10, registration will start on 3 September - 8 October. The fee for this program is $65. The season starts
19 October – 11 January.
• BASKETBALL: 1-4
Grade co-ed registration will start on 16 September – 25 October. The fee for this program is $40. The season
starts 4 November – 8 January.
• BASKETBALL: 5
Grade registration will start on 28 October - 2 January. The fee for this program is $40. The season starts 6
January – 12 March. Mini Basketball ages 4 -5, registration will start on 28 October - 2 January. The fee for this program is $20.
For more information, please contact the Youth Sports Office at 315-772-6718 or clink on this link, 2013 Youth Sports Calendar, to
view more information.
The Sports Office location is temporarily based at the CYS Services Administration Building, 10799 North Riva Ridge Loop.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: Jonathan.email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com/YouthSports.htm
September 2013 CLIF Notes 4
10. CYSS YOUTH CENTER STEVE FERGUSON, 315- 772-6719
• MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCE - Friday, 4 October, 7:00 pm-10:00 pm. The program is open for youth in grades 6th-8th. Cost of the
event is $2.00 for members and $4.00 for Non-members. A school picture ID is required. Center closes for High School at 7PM.
• MIDNIGHT SPORTS - Friday, 11 October, 8:00 pm-12:00 am. The program is open for youth in grades 6th-12th. Cost of the event
is $3.00 for members and $5.00 for Non-members. A school picture ID is required.
• TEEN LOCK IN - Friday, 18 October 8:00 pm - 19 October 8:00 am. The program is open for youth in grades 6th-12
. Cost of the
event is $10.00 for members. A school picture ID is required.
CLOSED – Friday, 25 October please join us for the Haunted House/Haunted Hayride at Remington Park.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com/YouthServices.htm
11. COMMISSARY PATTY MUSHTARE, 315-772-6185
• NEW COMMISSARY OFFICER: Mr. Michael A. Pulley is the new Commissary Officer.
• HALLOWEEN PARTIES: Be sure to stop into the bakery and order your cake and cupcakes. Halloween candy is located in aisle 7.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Website: www.commissaries.com/stores/html/store.cfm?dodaac=hqcney
Click the hyperlinks Facebook: www.facebook.com/YourCommissary
12. DIRECTORATE OF EMERGENCY SERVICES (DES) CHIEF JULIAN, 315-772-4483
• TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT: School is back in session. Please be aware of school bus safety. There will be several additional speed
enforcement operations in and around the installation housing areas.
• 774-TIPS (8477): Each Soldier, Family member, Civilian and Contractor is a set of eyes and ears for the law enforcement
community. Remain vigilant in your daily activities, both at home and at work.
• HEATING SYSTEMS: With the colder temperatures during the evening hours, heating systems will start being used. Make sure
systems are clean and serviced and change the batteries in your carbon dioxide detectors.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION?
Click the hyperlinks Email: email@example.com
13. EXCHANGE THEA SARVER, 315-773-5631
• MAIN STORE: 4&5 October: Still serving event, 12 October, 2:00 pm: Baby Derby, 19 October, 2:00 pm: Halloween costume pet
show contest, 26 October, 6:00 pm: Halloween trick or treating contest. Never too early to plan for shopping: Black Friday hours are:
29 November: Friday 4:00 am-9:00 pm; 30 November: Saturday 6:00 am-9:00 pm; 1 December: Sunday 10:00 am-7:00 pm.
• MAIN FOOD COURT: Charley’s – New smokehouse barbecue cheddar sandwich, Steak, smokehouse cheddar, diced onions.
Anthony’s- Med 1 topping pizza $7.99 Great deal for a quick family dinner! Manchu Wok – new Mongolian Beef, Spicy and
delicious, Beef, Garlic, chili peppers, ginger, and veggies all cooked to perfection served with rice or noodles; Captain D’s - Hand
breaded catfish bites, delicious catfish, hand breaded and fried to perfection with your choice of sides for just $4.99; Subway –
Apple wood pulled pork sandwich is back!
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Website: www.shopmyexchange.com
Click the hyperlinks Facebook: www.facebook.com/AAFES.BX.PX
September 2013 CLIF Notes 5
14. FAMILY AND MORALE, WELFARE AND RECREATION (MWR) HAROLD GREER, 315-772-5685
• FAMILY NIGHTS AT THE COMMONS: will begin in the month of September every Tuesday night from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. There
will be a different buffet served and a different family themed activity.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com
15. FORT DRUM MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY HOMES (MCH) MEGAN KLOSNER, 315-955-6810
• HOMES AVAILABLE: Brand new and newly renovated five bedroom homes for PVT-SSG available. All Soldiers and Families that do
not currently live with Mountain Community Homes, or current residents that have had a change in rank or have gained a Family
member are encouraged to contact the Welcome Home Center for details 315-955-6644.
• FIREFIGHTER FOR A DAY: We’re ready to teach some of our younger residents about the importance of fire safety! Check out the
trucks, put on the gear, spray the hose and so much more! Partnering with the Fort Drum Fire Department, we invite out residents
to visit Fire Station 2 (located off Oneida/Ontario Blvd) on Tuesday, 9 October, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm for lots of fire safety-focused
activities, free pizza from Papa John’s and prizes!
• FALL FEST: We also hope residents join us for Fall Fest! On Saturday, 26 October, 11:00 am-1:00 pm at the Monument Ridge
Community Center, fall is in the air with plenty of exciting games and crafts focused on all things autumn! There will be plenty of
snacks to go around – apple cider, donuts, hot chocolate and pizza from Papa John’s… just to name a few! For more information feel
free to email email@example.com or visit our website.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Website: www.fortdrummch.com
Click the hyperlinks Facebook: www.facebook.com/fortdrummch
16. HOUSING BILL BAMANN, 315-772-7256
• OFF-POST HOUSING RESOURCES: The off-post rental housing market has multiple vacancies available with increasing demand
from ongoing re-deployments. However, there’s plenty of product available in the market as well as new inventory from ongoing
new construction; as of 19 Aug there are some 4 % vacancies in rentals being reported from the area's largest apartment complexes.
Go to the Fort Drum Housing website for more information and links to resources. There are some 600 new market rental housing
units in various stages of construction being delivered now and throughout late summer and fall. Two new housing complexes in the
Town of Watertown are now open and two more complexes are due to open by mid-September, one in Sackets Harbor and one in
the Town of Pamelia. Two others in Watertown and Town of LeRay will be opening later this fall and early in 2014.
• COMMUNITY HOUSING OFFICE CAN HELP: The Army Community Housing Office at Clark Hall (Rm A2-54) is always available to
assist Soldiers with any off-post housing issues, from finding the right housing to resolving landlord-tenanct disputes. Stop in or call
772-6883/772-9397 to speak to a counselor.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drum.army.mil/PublicWorks/Pages/Housing.aspx
17. INTRAMURAL SPORTS PROGRAM BRANDON DOHERTY, 315-772-6663
• INTRAMURAL SPORT PROGRAM – FY14 Intramural Sports Calendar is in final stage, will be published soon.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
September 2013 CLIF Notes 6
18. MAGRATH SPORTS COMPLEX ALLEN JANSSEN, 315-772-9670
• SWIMMING LESSONS AT MAGRATH: Swimming lessons Monday thru Friday 9:00 am-1:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am-
• ALL MALE SELF-DEFENSE COURSES: Self-defense course will start mid-August, need 50 participants to conduct a class if interested
please sign up at Magrath Sports Complex front counter or call. The classes will be conducted 7:00 am -8:00 am at the Magrath.
• ALTERNATE APFT EVENT: Magrath Sports Complex provides stationary bike for the alternate APFT, there is only one certified bike
on Fort Drum so please contact front counter for reservations.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Website: http://www.drummwr.com/MagrathSportsComplex.htm
19. McEWEN LIBRARY ALLEN GOUDIE, 315-772-9099
• STORY TIME: 10:00 am on Tuesdays and Fridays.
• WI-FI: Library now has Wi-Fi. Ask at circulation desk for log on information
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com/library.htm
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Robert-C-McEwen Library/269047099442
Online Card Catalog: http://mylibraryus.armybiznet.com/search~S24
Blackberry or iPhone Access: www.mylibraryusmobile.fmwr.net/
20. MEDDAC COL MATTNER, 315-772-4024
• ARMY PROVIDER LEVEL SATISFACTION SURVEY: Army Provider Level Satisfaction Survey aka APLSS (pronounced APPLES)
provides you with the ability to use your voice to help your MEDDAC meet or exceed your health care needs. Each survey returned
could bring $500 back to the facility to help us improve your service. Surveys are received in the mail to randomly chosen patients
within 3-5 days after their doctor’s visit. Please remember to keep your demographic information updated with us so that your
voice can be heard.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Website: www.drum.amedd.army.mil
Click the hyperlinks Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/US-Army-Medical-Department-Activity-Fort-Drum-
21. MONTI PHYSICAL FITNESS FACILITY TERRY BUCKLEY, 315-772-4806
• SWIMMING LESSONS AT MONTI: Soldier Swim Lessons, Tuesday 12:00 pm – 12: 30 pm, Beginner and Non Swimmers, Wednesday
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm. Lessons are first come, first serve and are limited to 5 participants. No reservations will be taken, except for the
day of the lesson by stopping at the pool desk or calling 772-4807.
• PERSONAL TRAINERS FOR HIRE AT MONTIPFC – Come over to set up a consult to see if this service will fill your needs and find out
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com/PhysicalFitnessCenters.htm
22. NORTH COUNTRY SPOUSES’ CLUB (NCSC) MARY JANSEN, PRESIDENT
• MONTLY LUNCHEON: Wednesday, 16 October at 10:45 am at The Commons
• GIFT WRAP APPLICATIONS: due 1 November
• 2013 CRAFT FAIR: 16 November , Monti Gym 10:00 am- 4:00 pm
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Website: http://northcountryspousesclub.weebly.com/
Click the hyperlinks Emails: NorthCountrySpousesClub@weebly.com
September 2013 CLIF Notes 7
23. OFF THE BEATIN' PATH GIFTS (OTBP) KIM HOLT, 315-774-0253
• POLISH POTTERY: We have Fort Drum Polish Pottery plates available, $45 and Fort Drum Polish Pottery Houses $10.25.
OTBP: will be open the first Saturday of each month, starting in October.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/otbpgifts
Click the hyperlinks Email: OTBPGiftshop@gmail.com
24. PARENT TO PARENT (PtoP) ALISON FISHER, 315 777-4496
• WORKSHOPS FOR PARENT OF TEENS: 1 October, 6:00 pm, Chart Your Course MS, HS and Beyond, McEwen Library, Fort Drum.
17 October, 6:30 pm, Flower Memorial Teen Space, Internet Safety, Watertown Library.
• STORYTIME EVENTS: 1 October, 9:00 am, EFMP Dance Group, Math Literacy, Adirondack Creek CC, Fort Drum.
8 October, 9:00 am, EFMP Dance Group, Night Catch, Adirondack Creek CC, Fort Drum.
8 October, 10:00 am, Storytime, Night Catch, McEwen Library, Fort Drum.
8 October, 6:00 pm, Celebrity Reader FMWR, Boggie Monster Dance , The Commons Fort Drum.
18 October, 6:00 pm, Bedtime Story Event, McEwen Library, Fort Drum.
15 October, EFMP Dance Group, Fall Science, Adirondack Creek CC, Fort Drum.
22 October, 10:00 am, Storytime, Pumpkin, McEwen Library, Fort Drum.
23 October, 10:30 am, PreK Storytime, Pumpkin, Flower Memorial Library, Watertown.
24 October, 10:30 am, Baby Storytime, Music in Motion, Flower Memorial Library, Watertown.
• SAVE THE DATE FOR UPCOMING TELL ME A STORY EVENT: Fort Drum Parent to Parent’s Fall Tell Me a Story. Click Clack Moo will be
held on Saturday, 26 October, 2:00 pm at The Commons. This is a FREE event each family will receive a copy of the book. Space is
limited so register early!
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Website: http://www.militarychild.org/parents-and-students/programs/parent-to-parent/
25. PARKS & RECREATION EUGENE SPENCER, 315-772-6568
• DISNEY MILITARY SALUTE PROGRAM: is ongoing at Outdoor Recreation. These tickets are 4 day park hopper tickets for $169 per
ticket. There is a limit of 6 tickets per military Family. It takes us approximately 20 days for us to receive them in our office so please
plan ahead. We will begin taking orders for the 2013-2014 Military Salute Tickets beginning 1 October. Disney Military Salute
• HAUNTED HAYRIDE: will be on Friday 25 October, 6:00 pm-10:00 pm. Attractions will include Walk-through Haunted Pavilion,
Creepy Animal Exhibit presented by NYS Zoo at Thompson Park, Bonfire with marshmallow roasting, Hot Chocolate, Cookies, and
Donuts. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or garden. Parking is available at McGrath Sports Complex and a free
shuttle is provided to Remington Park. For more information please call 315-772-5169.
• MACY’S THANKSGIVING PARADE: trip will take place on 27-29 November. We will be departing Outdoor Recreation at 8:00am on
. The cost for this trip will be $180 for Adults and $90 for children under 10. You must sign up for this trip no later than 8
November. Macy's Thanksgiving Parade
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks Website: www.drummwr.com/ParksandRecreation.htm
26. USO - FORT DRUM KAREN CLARK, 315-774-0356
• INTERESTED IN BECOMING A USO FORT DRUM VOLUNTEER? Log onto www.usovolunteer.org to register. New Volunteer
Orientation dates will be posted on our Facebook page. Questions? Contact Molly Manning, Volunteer Coordinator, at
September 2013 CLIF Notes 8
• ARTS & CRAFTS: October’s class will be “spooktacular” fun with a focus on pumpkin carving, crafts and a scary story time. This
event will sure be a haunting good time for adults and children. Please view our Facebook page for up-to-date info and deadline for
this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/154063138132500/
• USO STRONGER FAMILIES/OXYGEN WORKSHIP: The USO/Oxygen program helps military couples strengthen their relationship -
working on tough issues in a fun and nonthreatening environment. Couples learn to improve their communication, better
understand each other’s needs, resolve conflict, rekindle romance and find renewed hope. Look for a workshop 24-25 October in
conjunction with the USO and your unit Chaplain. For more information, contact Carrie Tate-Meyer, Programs Manager at ctate-
firstname.lastname@example.org, or 315-777-8006.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Facebook: www.facebook.com/USOFortDrum
27. VETERINARY SERVICES CPT DAVID MARQUEZ, 315-772-4278
• PET TRAVEL: Pets are required to have a veterinary exam before airline travel, including flights within the U.S. International
destinations have additional requirements, some of which must be initiated 3-6 months before travel. Please contact us (or stop by)
for details as soon as you find out about upcoming OCONUS travel.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: email@example.com
Click the hyperlinks
28. VOLUNTEER SUPPORT FUND (VSF) KARYN MINTZ, 315-646-7080
VSF BOOTH: Make sure to stop at the VSF booth at Super Sign Up for your chance to win 2 FREE IFF tickets.
VSF COOKBOOK: Be on the lookout for pre-sale VSF cookbooks featuring some of your favorite recipes from the past 23 years of
the International Festival of Food!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: VSF is currently looking for volunteers to fill the vacancies of: Parlimentarian and Fundraising.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the hyperlinks Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VolunteerSupportFund