As more organizations move sensitive data to the cloud and “cloudify” traditionally internal applications, the need to fully secure data in the cloud has become critical. Widespread use of Software as a service (SaaS) applications has led to concern over the security gaps they present. Cloud access security brokers (CASBs) help bridge these gaps by providing a central control point for cloud service visibility, security, and compliance.
• How CASBs can help you leverage SaaS while maintaining security and compliance
• The four central areas of CASB functionality
• The most popular ways CASB solutions are being used to accomplish security goals
• The pros and cons of different CASB deployment options
• How to evaluate solutions to find the best match for your organization