What is Matcha ?
• Matcha is made from shade-grown
tea leaves. During the primary
processing procedure, the fresh tea
leaves are not rolled during drying;
these half-finished tea leaves are
known as Tencha. To finish, the
Tencha will be grinded by the
granite stone mills into premium tea
Tea Plantation Management: Shade Cultivation
• The tea plantation will be covered with black tarp.
• This cultivation method prevents the tea leaves from direct sunlight, in which
allows the tea leaves to be thinner and larger. This procedure promotes the
photosynthesis which helps tea leaves to become dark green and have deep
flavor and better aroma. Premium Tencha smells like sea sedge or seaweed.
Raw Material of Matcha:
The Processing Procedure of Tencha
• The key characteristics of Tencha: The high-quality fresh leaves
and the combination of delicate steaming and drying techniques.
• Minimize the destruction of tea cells during the processing
procedure, thus ensuring the most nutrients remain.
The Deep Processing of Tencha Raw Material
•1st Uniform mixing-sieve and cut-Tea leave
selection-Drying-2nd Uniform mixing
Use the Granite Stone Mills to grind the
Tencha into Matcha
• One of the Tencha processing methods is the granite stone mills method, this is
the best way to keep the original taste of tea.
• A granite stone mill only can grind 40 gram Matcha per hour.
• In order to maintain the active ingredients in tea and ensure the Matcha can be
processed in a stable environment, the humidity and temperature in the
chamber is strictly controlled.
Other Green Tea Powder Facilities
•Besides the granite stone mills, we also
import the grind and sterilization
facilities from Japan; in order to provide
our customers different grades of Green
Our Quality Commitment: Produce and Provide
Safe and Secure Products Consistently
• Our professional quality control personnel will ensure the functional review of
raw tea. As well as, the other scientific tests; (i.e.) physical inspection and
analysis , microbiological examination and pesticide residue inspection.
• Physical and Microbiological examination for all batches.
• We only ship qualified products.
Let the Authentic Matcha head home
from Japan to China！
•We have devoted ourselves to introducing our
safe and secure products to customers
nationally. We are looking forward to the
advice from your company.