An Australian journey of cultural
• Why change? Why Agile?
• Adoption strategy
• Change Management
• Impacts, reactions and roadblocks – what &
• What worked, what didn’t…warts and all
• What were the outcomes and achievements
• Do’s and Don’ts with 20/20 hind sight
• Summary – Top tips for success
Why Change? Why Agile?
• In this section we will cover the 3 main reasons for
why we needed to change.
• We will then go on to explain why we choose Agile
and not any other way of working?
• What created the sense of urgency.
• Once the choice was made, how did we go about it?
• What was the strategy we chose for turning the
• We will outline the key pillars of our Agile Adoption
Impacts, reactions and roadblocks
• The 3 main challenges we faced was resistance,
resistance and resistance.
• How did we manage this?
• We will outline some of the main impacts on our way
of working, the reactions of leaders and teams and
the roadblocks erected to stop or slow us down.
Warts and all
• In this section we will cover what worked and what
• We will highlight the great decisions and the ones
that failed miserably.
• We will talk about the successes and the mistakes
Outcomes and Achievements
• We all know that Agile is a journey and one should
not expect benefits straight away.
• What were these benefits and achievement?
• What were the outcomes that got away?
Learning with 20/20 hindsight
• We close with the wisdom of 20/20 hindsight.
• We talk about our learning and what we should have
done, would definitely do again and never ever do
• As the #1 Agile adoption success story in the
Southern hemisphere, we have been called in to
advise and consult on numerous Agile adoptions.
• We close with the top tips for success.