Each January, the best and brightest minds in colorectal cancer research meet at the Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium. Fight Colorectal Cancer and the Colon Cancer Alliance are partnering to bring you the big news in colorectal cancer from the 2013 symposium.
Join us to learn more about these topics:
- Can aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) keep cancer from returning?
- The relationship of body mass index (BMI) and exercise in colorectal cancer
- What scientists are learning about how your immune system can fight cancer
- The latest on what biomarkers can tell us about your cancer
- Rectal cancer treatment that is based on your biological make-up
The webinar will be led by Dr. Richard Goldberg, an internationally renowned gastrointestinal oncologist who specializes in colorectal cancer. He is a tenured professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at The Ohio State University and serves as physician-in-chief at Ohio State’s Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute (OSUCCC – James).