Fedaa Abd_Alhady shawer
• Nationality: Jordanian
• Date of Birth: 13th_Feb_1994
• Marital Status: Single
• Place of Residence: Amman
• Place of Birth: Amman
• Gender : Female
• Communication skills
• Problem solving and decision making skill
• Handling complains
• Leadership and management skills
• A team player
• Time Management
• Ability to relocate
• Always ready to learn new things.
• Strong interpersonal functional relationships.
• Treat to new person in great way
• Quick Learner and I interested in everything new
• Love treat with people and accept their opinion
• Knowledge of configuration of CISCO router and switching.
• Knowledge of operating system and programming experience in:
(windows 7, windows XP, Linux and little knowledge of MAC. )
• Computer hardware maintenance & trouble shooting
• Computer formatting & installation of software 's
• Programming : C , C++, java and Android courses
• Database: Microsoft Access , SQL.
• Work on Excel and Word
• How to create stack, queue, and list.
• Binary search
• Sorting (insertion sort, selection sort at least)
• Recursion and Recursive algorithms: how to correctly define a
recursive function, backtracking, conversion to iterative
• Graph algorithms: Adjacency matrix, degree of a node, BFS,DFS,
shortest path, loop detection, connected components, Minimum
• Basic understanding of complexity analysis (time / space)
I trained in Orange Company for two months and I got a certificate.
• Hashemite University
Bachelor's Degree of Computer Engineering
Graduation Date: 1/Aug/2016
Very Good GPA (3.05).
• UM _kolthoum School
Sep , 2011_ Sep , 2012
Tawjihi of Scientific Major .
Native Language. (Fluent)
Conversation, Reading and Writing all are Very Good .
• System programming project
• VLSI project
• My graduation project is in Matlab (part of image processing) its called
"Structure From Motion".
Courses and Certificates:
My Way To Success 3_2013-
IEEE workshop of Internet Of Things*
Java course and I got a certificate*
-CISCO network device*
Linux operating system How to treat with*
• Looking forward to an opportunity for working in a dynamic, challenging
environment where I can utilize my skill for developing my career and for
the growth of the organization.
• I want to learn elevated myself and serve my nation, to the satisfaction of
• I want to work diligently to discharge my duties in the organization.