• Warm up - Dance 5’• Get acquainted 15’• Mystery Guest 20’• Let’s sing 10’• Discussion 40’• Pronunciation 10’• Game 20’
• Each person will have a small note.• In 5 minutes you have to try to make friend with as much people as you can.• Who makes friend with the most people will get the reward.
- A short history and explanation of the game- Ice hockey as the national sport of Canada- Equipment necessary to play- The National Hockey League
• Evolved from outdoor stick and ball games during the 19th century in Canada over the long winters• The 1st indoor game was played in the city of Montreal on March 3, 1875• From this many leagues started to form• The first professional league was the National Hockey Association later to become the National Hockey League
• We have 2 topics:+ What do you think about going to work by using bicycle?+ What is the simple and effective exercise method for officepeople?• Each group will take a random topic.• You have 10 minutes for discussion about your topic.• Then present for 3 minutes and answer questions from other groups in 7 minutes.