Measuring For That
Be Sure You Measure
To Get The Best Fit For
Your Medical Scrubs
Every Brand Has A Different Fit
So Be Sure To Check Each Brand’s Size Chart
By Fancy Scrubs.com, May 2012
First – Relax!
• Grab a tape measure
• Chest - Exhale and then measure your chest area first – measuring
under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
• Waist – Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural
waistline - bend forward. The crease that forms (above your belly
button but below your ribcage) is your natural waist.
• Length – Measure your inseam by standing with your feet slightly
apart and measure from your crotch to the bottom of the leg.
Many brands now offer petite and tall – why go to the tailor if you
can order the correct length?
Then Order Your New Scrubs
• Check each brand page if the size chart
is not on the product itself.
• Some brands like Gelscrubs run a little
small, order the next size up.
• If you have never ordered a particular
brand of uniforms, be sure to measure
so you can avoid returns and
exchanges. Not all brands pay for the
exchange or returns.
Want to have great fitting medical scrubs? Learn how to measure properly.