Be the first to like this
The digital revolution has led to a proliferation of data across the enterprise. As a result, separate islands of storage have grown in the data center and across the organization, each requiring independent management and protection policies, complicating storage administration. This complexity creates the worst of both worlds: resources that are either under- or over-utilized, wasting power and money.
Learn more about storage virtualization: http://www.falconstor.com/solutions/business-solutions/storage-virtualization
This presentation discusses the Value of Storage Virtualization for Achieving Business Continuity. Discover how you can consolidate storage resources into a virtual pool for simple and centralized management.
• Reduce primary storage capacity requirements by 50%
• Cut storage capital investment by 75% with Thin Provisioning
• Gain flexibility and freedom from vendor lock-in
• Leverage low cost hardware with enterprise-class data services
• Migrate data seamlessly between tiers to minimize costs