6411 Fieldcrest Lane
Sachse, Texas 75048
Results-oriented technical marketing and business development team player with experience and proven
track record in transitioning strategy into tangible financial results .Background in developing major
DOD vertical market plans, supporting teams in a technical capacity . Excellent understanding of the
embedded computing DOD funding eco-system. and associated applications. Hands on experience with:
DOD Market Development Embedded Computing Project Management
Tier 1 & 2 contacts Capture Plan Development International Business Dev.
Technical Paper Writing Reporting Tools Quota Achievement
General Electric, Irving, Texas 2003-present
Product Segment Leader
Supported in technical capacity 25 teams in gaining DOD design wins in ARMY, NAVY, USAF, NSA &
other agency’s applications areas. Won major programs in FMS with ROK & Pakistan..
• Established vertical market capture plans for Ground , Aviation , Unmanned and Navy communities.
Did gap analysis to identify areas and programs that could be captured with our technology. Drove
• Introduced and implemented plans to drive Third Party Software Developer's and achieved revenue
goals of 150% through closing 20 new design wins in avionics and war fighter simulation and
modeling. Gained multiple design wins in RF / Microwave and data acquisition technology in SIGINT
and C4ISR projects.
• Generated research contract wins with FMS content for identified video surveillance application areas.
Led teaming arrangements to pursue next generation SIGINT and missile defense application areas.
• Managed image and video processing proposal to gain 4 M $ win with BAE UK for UCAV
• Gained design win for infrared assisted HMD to sub contractor selling into USN & USAF platforms.
• Wrote and delivered technical papers at industry trade shows and company events focusing on using
technology as the cornerstone for rapid prototyping of sensor payloads .
• Wrote proposals for team’s effort in FCS, JLTV and other programs that focused on situational
awareness and sensor fusion technologies. Leveraged experience gained during work on original
DARPA ALV program to supervise multiple teaming agreements with identified primes. Represented
EXECUTIVE RESUME PAGE 2
group at industry briefings and
related technology day events.
Consulting Practice, San Diego, Ca.
Management Consultant DOD Marketing & Sales
Built successful government focused consulting and technical business development practice around
assignments with Major Clients such as; Texas Instruments; Intel ; Maxwell Technologies I-Bus Division;
Live Devices; Eonic Systems. All groups sought my assistance to penetrate the DOD community.
• Created capture plan and won DARPA 8M$ contract for software tools and training. Spin Off included
side contracts with DOD Primes such as LMCO and Northrop Grumman.
• Sold core image processing technology into FT. Belvior Nigh Vision Labs for FCS prototype work.
• Set up image processing and optics demonstration lab to enable the presentation of evolving technology
to customers and partners. Wrote winning grant requests to underwrite lab budget.teaming on multiple
SBIR’s & BAA’s.
• Managed trade show activities for clients and developed marketing plans that increased booth traffic.
Intel Corporation, San Diego, Ca.
Business Director Government Systems 1997-2000
Managed proposal activity and research teams in U.S., Europe and Asia .Wrote business plan’s to enter
UAV and UGV markets. Focused on sensor processing systems for a variety of C4ISR application areas.
• Wrote proposal for LCS shipboard wireless upgrade program and won initial 7 M contract and 2 M
follow-on. Systems performed on-board sensor management and tied into fire control sub systems.
• Leader of market entry into selling COTS rapid prototyping systems to prime contractors and DOD
labs for software development and sensor fusion research. Won connected BAA funding from USAF &
• Dedicated over 300 hours to develop multi-computing training course to aid in the qualification and
closing of 1.5 M in hardware and services six months to SIGINT payload definition for U-2 & early
Global Hawk work.
• Maintained forecast data allowing management accurate decisions in planning bid/no-bid action.
• Actively identified leverage technology from small firms and utilized these groups in B & P efforts.
• Major win on C-130 SOP Spectre Gunship for DSP system & data recording project.
EXECUTIVE RESUME PAGE 3
Master of Science, Information Science
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio