Designed to address more mature programs, this tutorial covers the issues and approaches to sustaining Data Governance and value creation over time, amongst a changing business and personnel environment.
Part of the reason many companies launch a Data Governance program again and again is that over time, it is challenging to maintain the enthusiasm and excitement that accompanies a newly initiated program.
• Typical obstacles to sustainable Data Governance
• Re-energizing your program after a key player (or two) leave and other personnel challenges
• Staying relevant to the company as the business evolves over time
• Understanding the role of metrics and why they are critical
• Leveraging Communication and Stakeholder Management practices to maintain commitment
• Embedding Data Governance into the operations of the company