Data Governance is becoming a more mature and better understood practice that reduces risk and creates value across all industries.
This presentation covers:
-Typical obstacles to sustainable Data Governance
- Re-energizing your program after a key player (or two) leave and other personnel challenges
- Staying relevant to the company as the business evolves over time
- Understanding the role of metrics and why they are critical
- Leveraging Communication and Stakeholder Management practices to maintain commitment
- Embedding Data Governance into the operations of the company