When your CEO asks you about your communication plan for next year - do you supply them with a true strategy that aligns with business objectives? Or do you submit a planning with actions and channels (a calendar)? Unfortunately, many PR professionals are stuck in the latter model, where they have to explain tactics, channels and action items instead of acting as a business partner for management and board.
In this presentation, we explain how to use the Hatch-Schultz model to build a communication strategy that is relevant for internal as well as external communications.
You will learn:
- How to find and use qualitative and quantitative input to inform your strategy
- A step-by-step process to arrive at a strategy with buy in from management and other business functions
- How to create a communication strategy that serves business purposes
- How to align business KPIs with your communication strategy
- How to communicate your strategy to management and board
- How to keep track aof your communication strategy throughout execution