Principles For Business & Personal Success

872 views

Published on

Statistics prove that goal setting play a major role in personal and business success. Goals drive focus and motivation as well as provide a basis for measurement and evaluation.

Published in: Business
0 Comments
3 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
872
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
3
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • What are some Principles of success that you are applying already?
  • Professions
  • Whether you must have SMART goals to succeedWhy enterpreneurs who don’t set goals plan failure
  • Evaluate – to determine the value, quality, or importance of
  • Go for success – Be determined to succeed, go for success, you don’t wait on success you go get it!Create opportunities – if you continue doing the same thing and expect different results u r insaneRespond to opportunities – Do wait for perfect conditions.
  • Go for success – Be determined to succeed, go for success, you don’t wait on success you go get it!Create opportunities – if you continue doing the same thing and expect different results u r insaneRespond to opportunities – Do wait for perfect conditions.
  • Principles For Business & Personal Success

    1. 1. Principles for Personal & Business Success<br />Pastor Frida A. Owinga<br />Speaker|Coach|Consultant<br />
    2. 2. Principles for Personal & Business Success<br /><ul><li> S.E.A. & Celebrate your Goals
    3. 3. Questions & Answers</li></li></ul><li>Principles for Personal & Business Success<br /><ul><li> Principle = Rule of conduct or action; fundamental truth or cause
    4. 4. Success = Progressive realization of a predetermined goal
    5. 5. Goal = Goal is a clear target that is attached to a specific time frame and action plan; </li></li></ul><li>Success Is An Outcome<br />
    6. 6. Principles for Personal & Business Success<br /><ul><li>Reflect!
    7. 7. S.E.A. & Celebrate your Goals
    8. 8. Questions & Answers</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>…January 1st, 2010…
    9. 9. What were your hopes?
    10. 10. Did you make any resolutions?
    11. 11. Did you have any regrets?</li></ul>Reflect!<br />
    12. 12. Reflect! Highlights & Lowlights<br />Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from NOW and make a BRAND NEW ENDING.  <br />Author Unknown<br />
    13. 13. Case for Goals<br />A goal is a clear target that is attached to a specific time frame and action plan.<br />The Yale graduating class of 1953 was surveyed. <br /><ul><li>3% had put their goals in writing
    14. 14. 97% had not written them down or had none at all.
    15. 15. Twenty years later, these same people were re-interviewed.
    16. 16. 3% who had written goals had 10 times more income than the other 97% COMBINED!</li></ul>If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. <br /> --J.M. Power<br />
    17. 17. Case for Goals<br /><ul><li>Success is the progressive realization of a predetermined goal.
    18. 18. A goal is merely a dream until it is written down.
    19. 19. Goals help you create a vision.
    20. 20. Goals keep you focused.
    21. 21. Goals drive your motivation in a clear direction
    22. 22. Goals help you get rid of time thieves.</li></ul>If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. <br /> --J.M. Power<br />
    23. 23. S. E. A. &Celebrate your Goals!<br />We are kept from our goal not by obstacles but <br />by a clear path to a lesser goal. <br /> --Robert Brault<br />
    24. 24. Set S.M.A.R.T Goals<br />
    25. 25. Share Goals | Tips | Time<br />
    26. 26. Goals & Adversity<br />
    27. 27. Evaluate your Goals<br />
    28. 28. Achieve your Goals<br />
    29. 29. Celebrate!<br />Your celebration:<br /><ul><li>Is your reward
    30. 30. should be part of your goal.
    31. 31. Celebrate with your team! </li></li></ul><li>Goals, Relationships & Success<br />Relation – Connection, Relative, the act of relating.<br />
    32. 32. Goals, Relationships & Success<br />Relation – Connection, Relative, the act of relating.<br />
    33. 33. S. E. A. & Celebrate your Goals!<br />We are kept from our goal not by obstacles but <br />by a clear path to a lesser goal. <br /> --Robert Brault<br />The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers.  <br />But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.  <br />--Sarah Ban Breathnach<br />
    34. 34. Help is a Phone Call Away<br />Frida A. Owinga<br />Speaker | Coach | Consultant<br />Tel: 071 5356571<br />Email: Frida@excellentimage.org<br />Website: www.excellentimage.org<br />

    ×