Be the first to like this
EURO CONSULTING EMEA | BIG DATA ANALYTICS
Big Data is identified as the new era in data exploration and Business Intelligence, Designed to enhance your business processes.
Euro Consulting EMEA’s extensive knowledge of various industries, along with the highest skilled Big Data Consultants, results with Euro Consulting EMEA uniquely positioned to help clients design, develop and execute a big data strategy as well as utilizing existing processes.
What is Big Data...
Big Data is exactly as the name suggests. Big Data is the management of the all information that pours in and out of every organization frequently. This information is processed and analyzed, delivering powerful results and insights into your business – Big Data Analytics. Big Data will point out any faults into business processes that may affect productivity and ROI.
Advantages of Big Data for your Company;
• Be proactive about Privacy & Security
• Insights into the health of your company assets
• Detect and prevent fraudulent behavior
• Make decisions based on accurate facts in real time.
• Indicating Patterns and links to prevent fraud
• Know your Customers
• Maximize Customer Interaction Experience
• The correct Strategies in place
• Improve efficiency of financial controlling
• Analyze Profits – Business Intelligence
• Improving Risk Management
• Protecting Confidential Information
Our Big Data Practice is very specific to the Industry sectors we specialise in, Our Big Data Competence Centre has expertise with various Offerings from some of the largest software information management providers such as SAP, SAS, Oracle, IBM Microsoft, HP, EMC and DELL.
Euro Consulting EMEA’s Specialised Big Data Architects, Developers and scientists have extensive experience with many open source technologies and software’s such as HADOOP, SPLUNK, Mongo DB, Talend and Map Reduce offering our customers the ability to solve and develop Big Data environments without incurring the large costs of Large infrastructure Investments and software licensing models.